by Cathryn of EdenPottery

Photo by Cathryn. Used with permission.

In today's age of expanded technology where the only communication with your customer is usually an automated response email, it's hard to find ways as a Christian artist to show God's love. When I started my business, a couple of years ago, my goal was not only to sell quality pottery but also to plant that little seed in every person that clicked on my website. Since most customers zoom in on that one item they love in your shop, some times they miss the message.

So in hopes of getting in the last word, I found these great labels that have scripture verses written on them. I wrap up my pieces in bubble wrap and I stick on one of these great tiny excerpts from the best selling book of all time with a prayer that the receiver has an open heart. These labels have been replaced on Current Catalog with new ones written about friendship. But who says you can't create your own? The Bible verse that touches your heart might just change the life of one of you customers. And now you have another reason to believe that every one of your sales is more precious than what it puts into your bank account!

Thanks,
Cathryn

by Cathryn of EdenPottery



Comments (16)

On February 14, 2012 at 9:14 AM , KingdomKards said...

Lovely pottery and what a lovely way to share God's Word! Beautiful!

 
On February 14, 2012 at 9:47 AM , Sue Runyon said...

Wonderful idea. Thanks so much Cathryn!

 
On February 14, 2012 at 9:56 AM , Homemanager said...

Excellent post!

 
On February 14, 2012 at 11:23 AM , Sheiila said...

Yep, I try to pass on something with a scripture on it in all my orders. I have thank you notes that are blank, but have scripture on the left panel at the bottom. I love using those, but labels are a great idea too.

 
On February 14, 2012 at 12:16 PM , Jumblebugs said...

Love this idea!

 
On February 14, 2012 at 12:43 PM , Zuda Gay Pease said...

Very cool idea!

 
On February 14, 2012 at 1:32 PM , Chari said...

Great post! I include Phil. 4:13 on my labels! Love spreading inspiration!

Many blessings!

Chari

 
On February 14, 2012 at 2:46 PM , Julia Badgley said...

This is a really good idea. I really, really like it. Thanks for sharing.

 
On February 14, 2012 at 5:01 PM , Kelly Bermudez said...

What a beautiful idea!!

Isaiah 52:7- How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, "Your God reigns!"
You my dear have beautiful feet: )

 
On February 14, 2012 at 5:28 PM , MarveLes Art Studios said...

A GREAT, Glorious, idea!

 
On February 14, 2012 at 7:27 PM , Sarah said...

Great idea! I love this - thanks!

 
On February 14, 2012 at 7:32 PM , the butlers pottery said...

Great idea thanks for passing it along.

 
On February 14, 2012 at 8:11 PM , BonJeanCreations said...

Wonderful idea. I love the piggy bank by the way.

 
On February 15, 2012 at 12:39 AM , Heidi said...

Thank you for sharing this idea. It's so obvious, yet I hadn't thought of it!
Hugs, Heidi

 
On February 15, 2012 at 12:45 AM , Pearl @ Play said...

Great idea, Cathryn! God bless!

 
On February 15, 2012 at 3:24 PM , rita said...

what a lovely idea. will give it a try.