You know how they say you can't have a shop with too many different types of items in it and still maintain a cohesive look?  Well, Nikki is here to prove them wrong, wrong, wrong with LittleMe123, a beautifully put together shop you'll enjoy browsing.

SALE - Autumn HARVEST Wood Sign - Hand Cut Letters - Ready to SHIP - on Etsy





Please note that the only way to be featured as the CAST Shop of the Week is to tag your shop items "castteam" on Etsy and to not hide your teams in your Etsy profile. You will also have to have at least 12 items to feature. Those are the ways that I find great CAST shops to feature each week. 

Comments (11)

On November 5, 2011 at 9:58 AM , Faith Caroline said...

I love the letter pictures! I want some form my home :)

 
On November 5, 2011 at 10:14 AM , Julia Badgley said...

Great photos for sure:) I enjoyed browsing this shop.

 
On November 5, 2011 at 10:22 AM , Tisha said...

I love the harvest sign! Very nice shop too. Added a few things from the shop to my wish list.

 
On November 5, 2011 at 10:59 AM , polka dot rose said...

your shop looks great, nikki! i love the vintage teacup repurposed as a pin cushion :)
hope your business gets a lot of activity and continues to grow ♥

 
On November 5, 2011 at 11:03 AM , sweetybird09 said...

Those are great items, love the way Nikki does those signs...

 
On November 5, 2011 at 11:43 AM , LittleElf said...

Sweet shop! I think it all flows really well together and has a nice cozy feel. ^_^

 
On November 5, 2011 at 5:37 PM , MYSAVIOR said...

What a wonderful shop!

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On November 5, 2011 at 8:58 PM , krafterskorner said...

I agree, it is very well put together.

 
On November 5, 2011 at 9:48 PM , Loretta said...

Lovely shop! I enjoyed browsing and I really like the flowers.

 
On November 5, 2011 at 11:21 PM , Deb (Two Cheeky Monkeys) said...

Lovely letter pictures! :)

 
On November 14, 2011 at 9:58 AM , Shirley J Crowell said...

'Love the words of wisdom of no time for each other. Cyber space has evolved us all into oblivion, I sometimes feel. It's a good thing, yet not. I've gotten connected with so many I thought I'd lost contact with, but yet there's no physical, in person get-togethers much anymore. Even church, you go, talk a bit before and after then go home to your own little world. I remember those days I met my friends for a cup of coffee/tea and sat to talk over our lives and happenings. One has to work hard at making that time anymore, I miss it. Good blog, God Bless you, today.