Visit Lucy at mummumscraft for a large selection of mineral makeup, skin care products, lipbalms and more. She's just opened her shop back up after having an adorable baby girl. I have purchased from her in the past and can highly recommend her natural deodorants and beautiful makeup colors. I love them!

Hottie - Mineral Eye Color - 5 gram Sifter Jar



Please note that the only way to be featured as the CAST Shop of the Week is to tag your shop items "castteam" on Etsy and to not hide your teams in your Etsy profile. You will also have to have at least 12 items to feature. Those are the ways that I find great CAST shops to feature each week. 

Comments (8)

On October 1, 2011 at 10:02 AM , Lucy79 said...

What an honor! Thank you so much for featuring my shop! xoxoxo

 
On October 1, 2011 at 10:23 AM , Zuda Gay Pease said...

Welcome back, Lucy!!!

 
On October 1, 2011 at 10:30 AM , Sue Runyon said...

Wonderful products, Lucy. I'll be placing another order soon.

 
On October 1, 2011 at 10:56 AM , LittleElf said...

Such a lovely shop, the makeup all looks wonderful. ^_^

 
On October 1, 2011 at 1:38 PM , MYSAVIOR said...

What a lovely shop Lucy has.

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On October 1, 2011 at 2:57 PM , sacra vim said...

Yay, Lucy! One of my very favorite shops and sellers!

 
On October 1, 2011 at 7:31 PM , Faith Caroline said...

Wow! I love this makeup!

 
On October 1, 2011 at 8:15 PM , Lizzi said...

Lucy's stuff is ahmazing. If you ever see a picture of her pretty skin you'll believe me. I bought her lip balm and ended up having someone "forever borrow" it. :-(