http://www.etsy.com/listing/31330167/betsy-with-big-brown-eyes
http://www.etsy.com/listing/76453372/stuffed-animal-dachund-crochet-amigurumi

Revelation 21

A New Heaven and a New Earth
 1 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 


http://www.etsy.com/listing/77436657/doll-brunette-wool-waldorf-type


http://www.etsy.com/listing/82749064/autumn-the-little-fall-pixie-bendy-doll

4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”
 5 He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”



http://www.etsy.com/listing/82109945/sharing-faith-angel-doll-with-bedtime


http://www.etsy.com/listing/82807481/raggedy-ann-handmade




 6 He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. 7 Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. 8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”


Sue Anderson
mysavior.etsy.com

Comments (12)

On September 30, 2011 at 5:18 AM , Deb (Two Cheeky Monkeys) said...

Such pretty doll finds! And always good to have a reminder of our true home, heaven. :)

 
On September 30, 2011 at 6:26 AM , Becky K. said...

Beautiful.
What a hope we have in our future of eternity in Heaven.

 
On September 30, 2011 at 8:05 AM , Faith Caroline said...

Very encouraging!

 
On September 30, 2011 at 9:32 AM , Stitch Cottage said...

I'm sending my first angel doll to Denalli. Her mom's Etsy shop is: oneblessedmommie
Please pray for this sweet little girl who was born with SMA. I wrote this prayer for her.

Jesus, I am your child.
My body is small and weak, but my strength shines through.
All can see my love for you is strong and true.
In my sadness you bless me with hope and joy.
You hold me up and give me courage.
You calm all storms and gentle the seas.
You are always at my side every day and night.
You are my Father, my guide, and I am your child for always and eternity.

 
On September 30, 2011 at 11:04 AM , LittleElf said...

Thank you so much for posting this. I am so thankful that we are saved by grace and have such a loving God.

 
On September 30, 2011 at 11:06 AM , Karen O'Lone-Hahn said...

These are adorable reminders of God's grace and love. I want to snuggle one :0)

 
On September 30, 2011 at 11:20 AM , Zuda Gay Pease said...

What sweet finds!!

 
On September 30, 2011 at 2:48 PM , Sue Runyon said...

Adorable finds. Thanks for the scripture today. :-)

 
On September 30, 2011 at 4:06 PM , SHEILA said...

Thank you for the beautiful verses, and for showing my dolls. We are all Blessed!

 
On October 1, 2011 at 8:48 AM , myeuropeantouch said...

Sue, you do love your Lord and His word.....thanks for sharing and such cute lil dolly's....♥
Monika

 
On October 2, 2011 at 3:04 PM , BonJeanCreations said...

Thanks for sharing these great Friday Finds!

 
On October 3, 2011 at 11:29 AM , krafterskorner said...

Great post and cute items!