"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord, "plans to prosper and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."  Jeremiah 29:11

Three panel Jeremiah 29.11 Mounted Printer 8x8
by Pink Birdie Boutique
A couple of weeks ago, my family experienced a sudden and unexpected loss.  It has left us asking many questions.

"Why?" 
"Why must these tragedies happen?" 
"Why must life on this earth be so painful sometimes?" 
"Why?"

I freely admit that over the last couple of weeks I have asked God "Why?" often.  It is so hard for this human mind of mine to understand why it must be this way sometimes.  However, I also freely tell you that I have not once doubted that God had a plan in this situation.  He only wants good for each one of us.  And, while the road to the good may be lined with difficulties, we can be assured there are many blessings to be found along the way.

Praying many blessings for us all as we walk the roads of pain and struggle in our lives.


Happy Sunday!
Melanie/Beads-N-Style

Comments (8)

On September 25, 2011 at 6:46 AM , BonJeanCreations said...

Thanks for sharing this. I am sorry for you loss. I love this scripture. The words are so strong and give me so much comfort. I pray that our precious Lord will give you and your family peace.
Blessings to you and yours!

 
On September 25, 2011 at 1:20 PM , MYSAVIOR said...

I am so sorry for your loss, Melanie. I will pray for your comfort and peace in this. This is where our Faith takes over.

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On September 25, 2011 at 1:39 PM , Sue Runyon said...

I always try to remind myself that it wasn't God who let evil and decay into the world, but us. He's preparing a better place for us than this temporary abode should be choose to accept His invitation.

 
On September 25, 2011 at 4:20 PM , Unknown said...

May the Lord comfort you in this difficult time. That is one of my favorite scriptures.

 
On September 25, 2011 at 5:22 PM , krafterskorner said...

I think we all have questions at one time or another. Just don't lose faith. We serve a great God!

 
On September 25, 2011 at 7:06 PM , Zuda Gay Pease said...

I am so sorry for your loss, Melanie. Praying for comfort and peace for you and your family.

 
On September 26, 2011 at 6:52 AM , bananaorangeapple said...

Thanks for sharing this encouraging word at a time you must be feeling bad.
It is true, God knows what he is doing and he is so good to us, all the time.

 
On September 26, 2011 at 9:45 AM , Bing ReMade said...

Thanks so much for sharing, this speaks to me right now too.