I have to admit that I have a hard time waking by a handmade basket without admiring it. This shop really caught my eye. Joannascollections has beautiful baskets and very nice prices too.  It's a great place to do some Christmas shopping ☺

Leather Handled Tote Basket



Please note that the only way to be featured as the CAST Shop of the Week is to tag your shop items "castteam" on Etsy and to not hide your teams in your Etsy profile. You will also have to have at least 12 items to feature. Those are the ways that I find great CAST shops to feature each week.


Comments (11)

On September 24, 2011 at 10:03 AM , Zuda Gay Pease said...

Oooooo, beautiful baskets!!!

 
On September 24, 2011 at 10:06 AM , Sue Runyon said...

I have to admit that I want one of each. What a beautiful shop and such wonderful craftsmanship.

 
On September 24, 2011 at 10:21 AM , BonJeanCreations said...

Very pretty baskets. I love them all!

 
On September 24, 2011 at 12:21 PM , Crafty Mommas said...

beautiful baskets! I esp love that candlestick one, I have never seen one like that before

 
On September 24, 2011 at 12:31 PM , LittleElf said...

So snazzy! I love the footed wool basket. It's amazing that she makes all of those, it must take so long! Love her shop and all her beautiful baskets. ^_^

 
On September 24, 2011 at 1:26 PM , CarriesCustomDesigns said...

Oh MY!! I love the baskets! They are beautiful!!

 
On September 24, 2011 at 1:36 PM , MYSAVIOR said...

I am with you, Sue!! One of each!! I love baskets also.

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On September 24, 2011 at 1:42 PM , Miss Sarah said...

They are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love them all especially the Patriotic one. :)

 
On September 24, 2011 at 6:41 PM , Anonymous said...

Thank you for all of the kind words ~ encouragement goes a long way now-a-days! Joanna@joannascollections.com

 
On September 25, 2011 at 5:23 PM , krafterskorner said...

I love the red, white, and blue one!

 
On October 3, 2011 at 7:55 PM , Angie said...

I am a big fan of well made baskets and these are all that and beautiful too!! I Love the kitchen counter basket, have never seen that before! <3
Angie
Bethscottage CAST member