Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6


Wood Hymnal Cross So Sweet to Trust in Jesus
by Cherry's Creations


The Lord's been teaching me alot about trust these last few months.  I've had many situations where I fully trusted Him and others where I didn't.  While I'm not sure I'll ever understand why I don't trust in some things, I am confident that when I DO trust Him that all is good.  In fact, better than just good!  I have seen where he has fully taken care of me and my family, I've had situations turn out better than I ever could have imagined, and I have experienced a peace and calm that I certainly can't find in relying on myself.

Today, I encourage you to turn it over to the Lord... fully and completely.  I promise you will not regret it.


Happy Sunday!

Melanie/Beads-N-Style

Comments (6)

On August 28, 2011 at 9:06 AM , BonJeanCreations said...

Beautiful testimony and scripture. Thanks so much!

 
On August 28, 2011 at 12:30 PM , MYSAVIOR said...

My family and myself have been shown over and over that trusting Him is the way to do things. He has blessed us all.

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On August 28, 2011 at 1:21 PM , Monika said...

I too, have been on the receiving end of God's bountiful blessings, trusting him fully....thanks for sharing Mel♥

 
On August 28, 2011 at 1:42 PM , watercolors said...

Boy am I there to completely turn it over to God and trust him...namely in my daugher severe health issue.
Great post.

 
On August 28, 2011 at 3:42 PM , Sue Runyon said...

Amen, Melanie!

 
On August 29, 2011 at 10:01 AM , Bing ReMade said...

Oh me too, trusting and submitting, such a challenge sometimes. Thanks for the testimony and for including my Hymnal Cross!