Keep Karla's shop karladornacher in mind for original art, digital art, bookmarks, cards and so much more. You'll enjoy her delightful style!

NEW Ready to Hang - Giclee Wrapped Canvas Art Print - Have Faith Partridge Quail



Please note that the only way to be featured as the CAST Shop of the Week is to tag your shop items "castteam" on Etsy and to not hide your teams in your Etsy profile. You will also have to have at least 12 items to feature. Those are the ways that I find great CAST shops to feature each week.


Comments (8)

On August 27, 2011 at 11:08 AM , Crafty Mommas said...

oh my, in LOVE with her art!

 
On August 27, 2011 at 11:56 AM , Amber D. Mcnabb said...

Beautiful!

 
On August 27, 2011 at 6:52 PM , Sherri Ward said...

Very gifted talented lady, beautiful art!

 
On August 27, 2011 at 7:00 PM , monika said...

Beautimus....I am in love...thanks for sharing...♥

 
On August 27, 2011 at 7:30 PM , Unknown said...

Beautiful -- I included this shop in my recent treasury today - I love these!
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/ODExNjEwNXw2MzM5NzIyMjY/filled-with-joy

 
On August 28, 2011 at 12:32 PM , MYSAVIOR said...

Her art makes me happy! If we had a piece of her art in every room, wouldn't we smile!!!

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On August 30, 2011 at 10:49 PM , jcsvisuals said...

What a beautiful and joyous painting....

 
On September 2, 2011 at 7:17 AM , Unknown said...

Her work is lovely! I featured one of her items in this treasury also :)
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTExMzU0ODF8MzY5NjExOTU3/art-one-of-my-favorite-things?index=5