Let's give a warm welcome to Gabrielle, a fellow member of CAST team and the featured artist of the week! Gabrielle is giving one lucky reader a choice between her Parisian Dream earrings, Little Memories necklace, and Dreams of the Sea locket from her shop to one lucky reader. To enter simply go to her shop, pick a favorite item, and comment below, our winner will be picked using random.org. 
Gabrielle, tell us a little about yourself!
Your name: Gabrielle Golobe
Your shop name: Cinderbellas

-Introduction on you: Let's see, I'm a 24 year old extreme girly-girl who loves God and her family. I am young, but I've already been through a divorce and even though I didn't want things to end that way they did, and I see it now as a new beginning. God gives us all a second chance everyday. I have always been artistic. I played the flute in school and love music, painting, drawing, and now taking photographs and making jewelry. I'm big into fashion, my pets, and reading. Shopping is of course a favorite of mine and shoes and purses are dangerous to me. Haha. My favorite types of movies are old Hollywood MGM classics and Audrey Hepburn is my favorite actress of all time. When I'm not online, snapping pictures, or making jewelry, you can find me in the kitchen making lasagna or baking a cake. :) 

-How did you get your start on Etsy?: Well my sister found Etsy a few years back, but we never fully explored its possiblities until last year. We were homeless last year for a few months, and after that I was like I have to do something. Now I make enough to help with small bills and spend a little on myself. I love doing this, even if I didn't make that much. This past month I bought something for myself finally: an iPhone! :)



-What is your favorite item to feature?: My Parisian dream earrings because I love Paris! 
-What is your favorite bible verse and why?: Proverbs 3:5-7. It was given to me by my aunt during my divorce and its now like my motto for life.


Thank you for agreeing to be featured Gabrielle!


Everyone please hurry over to her shop and give it some lovin'. 


The winner of last week's giveaway is Sheila of sewfaithful. Sheila someone will be contacting you shortly for your info. 

Comments (14)

On June 15, 2011 at 1:28 PM , ChocolateDogStudio said...

Wonderful blog post!

 
On June 15, 2011 at 1:31 PM , Crafty Mommas said...

my favorite items in your shop are the little tea cup pieces, they are so cute!

 
On June 15, 2011 at 1:36 PM , Julia Badgley said...

I like the 'peaceful' necklace. Nice shop:)

 
On June 15, 2011 at 2:03 PM , Tricia said...

Great post! Love the featured shop!

 
On June 15, 2011 at 2:35 PM , Anonymous said...

What a pretty shop. I like all of it.

 
On June 15, 2011 at 2:47 PM , MYSAVIOR said...

Hello Gabrielle - great to meet you.
I especially love this necklace because it reminds me of the necklaces we wore back in the 50's. Two pieces of a heart.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/75293684/he-who-holds-the-key-necklace

This is a wonderful photo!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/70799702/a-little-enchantment-85x11-print

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On June 15, 2011 at 3:47 PM , LittleElf said...

So great to meet you Gabrielle! ^_^ I love your shop, it's so dainty and sweet. Your Message in a Bottle necklace is lovely, I just adore it.

Beautiful shop!

Best wishes,
Kelley the Little Elf

 
On June 15, 2011 at 3:48 PM , Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone for such lovely comments! And for featuring me CAST! :)

 
On June 15, 2011 at 4:37 PM , Aude said...

Dear Gabrielle, you seem to be a really sweet person and the thoughtfulness with which you wrapped your little treasures just melt my heart the first time I ordered from your shop. Keep going!Art is a gift from God...Your photographies are all really nice but I think my favourite must be Dreams of spring: http://www.etsy.com/listing/70537876/dreams-of-spring-8x10-original

Love from Paris,

Aude

 
On June 15, 2011 at 8:25 PM , pfd said...

Hi Gabrielle,
Nice to meet you and your charming shop. I love the Catherine bracelet.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/59623062/catherine-bracelet

 
On June 16, 2011 at 12:02 AM , Sue Runyon said...

Great to meet you. Fun, sweet, dreamy shop!

 
On June 16, 2011 at 9:18 AM , Lizzi said...

I love the heart with the key necklace :-)

 
On June 16, 2011 at 8:41 PM , Sheila said...

Nice to meet you Gabrielle. You sound like a determined young woman which I admire. Your shop is lovely, and i especially like the little clock earrings.

I am also thrilled to win last weeks give away!

 
On June 19, 2011 at 9:07 PM , Cheryl Allison said...

Hi, Gabrielle. Your shop is full of gorgeous items, but I think I like the Message in a Bottle necklace best. It's adorable! Grace and peace to you. Cheryl (onthegrain.etsy.com)