"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever."  Hebrews 13:8




So many days it seems as though the world just spins with change.  Some good, some not so good.  All of it impacts our lives, though.  And many days I find it just plain 'ole hard to keep up.  Even the good changes in life can be hard to navigate some days just because of the simple fact that it involves adjustment, change in routine, or as I find myself doing when the change involves the growing up of my children, reflection on how quickly time passes.

On those days when I just can't seem to keep up and am just not ready for the next big of change to come my way, though, I know I can always find comfort in the Lord.  My Lord that NEVER changes.  He always will remain the same.  And, while I may change and all around me may change, He meets me exactly where I am.  Whether I'm happy about the changes, sad, mad, or just not sure which way to turn next, He is beside me holding my hand and guiding me down each new road that I encounter.

Praying you all have a blessed Sunday!  And, though, it may bring changes in your life, remember that God is with you... never changing and meeting you right in that place where you are on this day!


Happy Sunday!



Comments (6)

On November 7, 2010 at 3:03 AM , MYSAVIOR said...

Thank you Melanie!

This is a good reminder for me when I get nervous about change.

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On November 7, 2010 at 8:57 AM , Sue Runyon said...

Great scripture choice and commentary. I feel a little like reflecting back this time of year too.

 
On November 7, 2010 at 8:59 AM , Christie Cottage said...

This is a wonderful post. GOD is with us, wherever we are. Isn't that the best blessing of all!?!

<><

 
On November 7, 2010 at 12:18 PM , pfd said...

Melanie, this is so true and such a wonderful reminder in this changing world that He is steadfast. Thank you so much for the reminder!

 
On November 7, 2010 at 12:39 PM , SHEILA said...

Wonderful reminder that He is our contant companion. Thank you

 
On November 7, 2010 at 6:50 PM , watercolors said...

What a great reminder ----
God is with you... never changing and meeting you right in that place where you are on this day!

We can certainly have comfort in that.
Rox