http://www.etsy.com/listing/34317602/christmas-card-set-of-5-nativity


It seems that I am always inspired by others on our team.  Again, Judi, of Imaginuity.etsy.com mentioned a Scripture -

Lamentations 3:19-33

(New International Version)

 19 I remember my affliction and my wandering,
   the bitterness and the gall.
20 I well remember them,
   and my soul is downcast within me.
21 Yet this I call to mind
   and therefore I have hope:

 22 Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed,
   for his compassions never fail.
23 They are new every morning;
   great is your faithfulness.
24 I say to myself, “The LORD is my portion;
   therefore I will wait for him.”

 25 The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him,
   to the one who seeks him;
26 it is good to wait quietly
   for the salvation of the LORD.
27 It is good for a man to bear the yoke
   while he is young.

 28 Let him sit alone in silence,
   for the LORD has laid it on him.
29 Let him bury his face in the dust—
   there may yet be hope.
30 Let him offer his cheek to one who would strike him,
   and let him be filled with disgrace.

 31 For no one is cast off
   by the Lord forever.
32 Though he brings grief, he will show compassion,
   so great is his unfailing love.
33 For he does not willingly bring affliction
   or grief to anyone.


I don't even want to admit how many nights I hear my thoughts telling me about all the garbage and ungodly things of my past. I have been told that it is satan whispering in my ear to try to draw me away from the Lord.

This Scripture is telling me, with no doubt, that we are forgiven through His compassion. All I have to do is love Him, believe in Him and walk with Him.
How amazing is that!

Here are some wonderful finds from our blessed team.  Enjoy them and give the shops some prayer and love.


http://www.etsy.com/listing/38198889/love-angel

http://www.etsy.com/listing/34770929/christmas-cloisonne-bells-ornament-set
 
http://www.etsy.com/listing/57100802/sale-bible-verses-mini-pillows-set-of-4


http://www.etsy.com/listing/53930529/plush-dog-baxter-the-retriever

http://www.etsy.com/listing/50489653/1-dozen-large-peanut-butter-dog-biscuits


The talented shops are:
pfdoriginalartworks - beautiful Christmas cards.
AngelsNEverlastings - an angel tree topper.
SueRunyonDesigns - gorgeous for your tree.
christiecottage - Mini Scripture Pillows .
DogBarks - adorable stuffed doggies.
MmmMmmYummy - delicious doggie biscuits - a great stocking stuffer for your beloved pet.

Sue Anderson
mysavior.etsy.com

Comments (7)

On November 4, 2010 at 8:59 PM , Deb (Two Cheeky Monkeys) said...

It is truly a wonderful passage you have highlighted Sue.

 
On November 4, 2010 at 9:34 PM , Christie Cottage said...

Thank you Sue for a beautiful post and for including my scripture pillows too!

<><

 
On November 4, 2010 at 11:09 PM , Sue Runyon said...

Thanks Sue and Judi for sharing that scripture with us. Thanks for featuring my ornaments too.

 
On November 4, 2010 at 11:23 PM , pfd said...

Sister Sue,
What a wonderful scripture to share! And thank you so much for featuring my nativity Christmas card!

 
On November 5, 2010 at 10:05 AM , Art and Sew Forth said...

Short and powerful, Sue. Just what I needed to hear this morning. Thank you.And thank you for choosing my pups!

 
On November 5, 2010 at 11:09 AM , sammysgrammy said...

very inspiring post Sue

 
On November 5, 2010 at 5:43 PM , watercolors said...

Wonderful post, Sue. Who amoung us has not crossed that path.

The scriptures helps us to stay strong.

Nice collection of shops.
God Bless, Rox