It is with sadness that our team learned today of the death a few months ago of one of our own. Diane Fest of DianaLiz1 passed away in August.

You may read the announcement here:

http://www.suffolktimes.com/news/news-profile.php?ID=1775

Many have been missing her and wondering why she was no longer participating on the thread. Thanks to MrFilthyRotten for letting us know.  This is what he had to say about her:

" Diane had a lovely shop, filled to the brim with pet blankets, prayer boxes, beach glass jewelry and vintage items. She was always upbeat, sweet, handing out blessings and had a great sense of humor. Many evenings she would post on the thread (at times all by herself) promoting everyone's items. She loved cooking and she especially loved her little white dog Nicky. Diane was a good friend to our thread and will be sorely missed.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/mrfilthyrotten/dianaliz1.jpg "


If you knew Diane, please feel free to leave a remembrance comment about her.

Comments (6)

On October 19, 2010 at 8:55 PM , MYSAVIOR said...

I am deeply saddened. I had many convos with her. We began speaking in July of 2009 about Jesus. She first convoed me because of the name of my shop. She was a beautiful lady inside and out and I know that she will be missed.
I also know that she is with Jesus now. I cared very much for her.
♥♥♥
Sue

 
On October 19, 2010 at 8:55 PM , sweetybird09 said...

I was not familiar with Diane but from the way she was described looks like she was a wonderful person, God bless her family.

Thanks for letting us know.

 
On October 19, 2010 at 9:09 PM , Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

So sad. I did not know Diane, but what a sweet woman she seemed to be. Her loved ones will be in my prayers.

 
On October 19, 2010 at 9:51 PM , Lizzi said...

I was sad to hear not only of her passing, but that she had passed awhile ago when everyone was wondering where she was...

 
On October 20, 2010 at 9:04 AM , Christie Cottage said...

I did not know her, but it is always sad to lose someone who has touched so many lives.

As Christians, we will see her/meet her when we are called home.

<><

 
On October 21, 2010 at 5:33 AM , Deb (Two Cheeky Monkeys) said...

Just saw the sad news on the team thread. It is indeed comforting to know she loved the Lord and I pray her family will know that comfort too as they grieve.