...





"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path."  Psalm 119:105



Black Laptop Case Large Embroidered Psalm 119 - 105 by CarrytheWord


On Wednesday nights at our church we have a special program for our children ages 3-5th grade.  It is a terrific program that has just blessed my children many times over.  The theme Bible verse each year is this same verse from Psalm - "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path."

Isn't that a great truth with which to equip our children with early on in their young lives?!  What a gift we are giving to them by teaching that regardless of what they may encounter in their lives, they can always rely on God's Word to guide and direct them.

Experiencing self-doubts?  Turn to the Bible to be reminded of how God made each one of us special and unique and loves us unconditionally.

Have a difficult decision to make?  Turn to the Bible and find how we can turn it over to God and He will show us the answer.

Stressed?  Worried?  Afraid?  Turn to the Bible and read of how we can give it all to God and leave it there.


All we ever need can be found on the pages of our Bibles.  Take a minute today to read from the Bible and let God lead the way and light your paths!


Happy Sunday!


Comments (5)

On September 19, 2010 at 9:30 AM , Sue Runyon said...

So true! Thanks so much, Melanie. Great way to start the week.

 
On September 19, 2010 at 10:11 AM , Unknown said...

I have been trying my best to turn my trouble over to God this week!! I can feel His arms around me helping me to let go of my worries.

 
On September 19, 2010 at 11:32 AM , pfd said...

Melanie - What great truth. When we use God's word to lead the way, we are sure to follow the right path. And isn't it wonderful that it is being done at such a young age!

 
On September 19, 2010 at 12:36 PM , MYSAVIOR said...

A great big AMEN!!

Thank you, Melanie!

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On September 20, 2010 at 5:03 AM , Julie Riisnaes said...

Great stuff - and I like the bag too!