OK, I know it's a little early . . . .

Or is it?

Now is actually a great time to do your Christmas shopping on Etsy. Soon sellers will be getting busy with orders and the post office will be swamped. International shipping can take a little extra time and those deadlines come upon us sooner than we expect them. We all know it's easier on the pocketbook to spread the cost out over a few months instead of waiting until after Thanksgiving. And it's definitely easier on the schedule not to wait. If you want something custom, now is the perfect time to ask.

Here are some perfect Christmas ideas from CAST Team Members all made by a few members of the CAST Blog Team (Thanks ladies for all your hard work for the Team!).

Some of the people on my list will be getting these in custom colors and sizes:



Order Christmas cards early--Etsy sellers tend to keep small inventories.  If you need 50 of one print you should order now! You might even be able to work out a volume discount if you order early. And if you want a photo card with your family picture you should really get going on it now (yep, we have CAST sellers who do that).

 
 
There are some extremely unique choices from our CAST Team for that extra special someone on your list:

 
Or maybe a Gift Certificate instead:
And perfect Teacher Gifts:


Something pretty, yet affordable, to spoil a good friend:


 
There are so many excellent Stocking Stuffers:





An INVITATION:  
 
Are you planning on buying gifts from fellow CAST Team shops on Etsy this year? If you are, I invite you to convo links of 3-5 items you'll be purchasing plus a little commentary on the items. I'll turn it into a post featuring you as the GUEST BLOGGER!  You'll get to help feature some great items by Team Members and in return you'll get links to your shop and your own Etsy Mini posted on the CAST Blog!

Thanks,
 

Comments (10)

On September 18, 2010 at 12:11 PM , Christie Cottage said...

I have the "Happy Birthday Jesus" Christmas card from my dear friend Sue at MYSAVIOR's shop.

Have a blessed weekend!

<><

 
On September 18, 2010 at 12:15 PM , Joyful HandKnits said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Hand Knit Socks, Sue! It's a GREAT idea to start the Christmas shopping NOW!

Joy from JoyfulHandKnits.etsy.com

 
On September 18, 2010 at 12:31 PM , Sue Runyon said...

I love my cozy handknit socks by Joy. They fit perfectly because they were made just for me. Now I want it to get cold enough to wear socks :-)

I try to get my Christmas shopping mostly done by the end of October. Too much to do for holidays after that and too many crowds.

 
On September 18, 2010 at 12:31 PM , Unknown said...

Lovely items!! I have started shopping already too!

 
On September 18, 2010 at 1:02 PM , MYSAVIOR said...

Thank you so much for featuring one of my Christmas photo cards.

I WILL be purchasing from CAST Team members for my Christmas gifts.

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On September 18, 2010 at 3:50 PM , watercolors said...

I left a comment before - somewhere.
Anyway. Good to see Sue's Christmas card on here.

Great idea to buy early and from members.
Roxanne

 
On September 18, 2010 at 4:24 PM , cksilver said...

What a great idea to start Christmas shopping early! Thanks for including my pearl jewelry of the month club and cksilver gift certificate. I will certainly be checking out CAST shops as I start my Christmas shopping.

 
On September 18, 2010 at 5:58 PM , sammysgrammy said...

That was a nice surprise to see an item from my shop featured on the castblog today. It's definitely NOT too early to be thinking about Christmas Shopping.

Thanks for including sammysgrammy

 
On September 18, 2010 at 8:53 PM , pfd said...

Sue - wonderful to give us a wakeup call that Christmas is sooner than we think. I have tried to buy all my gifts this past year on Etsy. I especially love shopping from our team!

Also thanks for including my snowman card!

 
On September 25, 2010 at 5:00 AM , Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.