"He saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit," Titus 3:5 (NIV)
Are you interested in working on the CAST Team blog? 
I'm in need of two volunteers to share the work of posting a Bible Verse every Sunday. All that is required is to choose a verse and post it along with a photo and links as required (as shown above).

I also need one person to do a post each month on what's coming up on the calendar three months ahead to help us all prepare our shops for upcoming holidays, events and seasons.  The post would be something like this one, but for only one month at a time.

If you would like more information, please contact me.


Comments (7)

On June 27, 2010 at 11:57 AM , MYSAVIOR said...

I would love to volunteer to do a Sunday post.

♥♥♥

 
On June 27, 2010 at 12:07 PM , Melanie said...

I would be more than happy to volunteer for the Sunday post.

 
On June 27, 2010 at 3:55 PM , Sue Runyon said...

Melanie, I don't have any contact info for you. I tried the e-mail from your google, but it didn't work.

 
On June 27, 2010 at 7:56 PM , pfd said...

Great to see people offering to volunteer! I know you will get more out of it than you give!

 
On June 27, 2010 at 10:41 PM , Jan said...

I am willing to volunteer for a Sunday post. Might need written guidance on how to do verses with pictures...but I am very teachable and willing.
Thanks for the opportunity to serve.

 
On June 27, 2010 at 11:19 PM , Melanie said...

Sue, You can email me at melanie@beads-n-style.com or convo me.. my shop is BeadsNStyle. Thanks!

 
On June 30, 2010 at 3:39 PM , She's So Chic said...

God has blessed me with so much business that I cannot assist right now. However, I will definately keep this in mind.

The proceeds from sales at my sites (abrideseyeview and shessochic) go to assist my beautiful grandson who is autistic.

Mason is so wonderful that we enjoy him a great deal. He is my cause and I get excited with each small step forward he makes.

Best wishes to you and yours, Pat