Sunday Bible Verse

James 1:14-16

14Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. 15And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven. 16Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.




**********************************************************
Navy Bible Cover with Embroidered
Scripture, James 5:16 by CarryTheWord

This is just a reminder, Our God STILL Heals!! Sometimes we forget that, until someone we know receives a healing. When I am the person who is sick, I tend to have less faith about healing than if it is someone else. It is so easy to pray for others, not so easy to pray for myself. This verse says have the elders of the church pray over the sick, and the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well. AND if the person has any sins, they will be forgiven too. Our God is a mighty God. We should be accountable when we sin, having someone to confess to who will keep us in prayer. Then we can be healed! Isn't that awesome?


I hadn't thought about healing much lately with all of the sickness I have experienced lately. When I'm sick I am so focused on the illness, that I forget to pray for healing. Thankfully my husband has been praying for me, because I received a big healing from my big God. I had kidney stones, a blockage and fluid on my kidneys and after my husband prayed for me and all of my sisters and brothers on CAST prayed, I received a full healing. They could NOT find any stones whatsoever. There was NO fluid on my kidneys, and NO blockage. The doctors sort of shrugged and were confused. I was not, I know Who healed me and how it happened. I love telling others what happened to me, how I was healed and being a witness that our God still heals. Has He healed you in your life? If so, please share in the comments section. Let this post be a witness to the healing power of our God!

by Anastasia Watson of Mattscraftywife

Comments (6)

On May 2, 2010 at 10:17 AM , MYSAVIOR said...

Anastasis - a wonderful testimony to our AWESOME LORD.

14 years ago I was battling breast cancer and have been cancer free now for 11 years. I truly believe that the Lord healed me and that He has a very strong purpose for me. I try to live for Him every day of my life.

♥♥♥

 
On May 2, 2010 at 10:25 AM , Christie Cottage said...

GOD has healed me. More than I will post here, but one I will share is that I have a mass in my liver. Inoperable due to size and location. Then they found another. That 2nd one was prayed away! GOD took it out. The first was is still there, but staying the same. No change in size. GOD is handling it!

I am thankful to GOD for all HIS healings!

Have a wonderful day!

 
On May 2, 2010 at 10:31 AM , My 7th Heaven said...

Thank you Sue and Jacki for sharing your healings. Our God still heals! AMEN

 
On May 2, 2010 at 11:57 AM , pfd said...

Praise the Lord! What great answers to prayer. I have found that many times I am so overwhelmed by a situation that I am unable to pray... God created us and knows that is how we are which I think is one of the reasons we are to be constantly praying for one another. Can't pray... let your family in Christ know and they will in your place. Wonderful, isn't it?

 
On May 2, 2010 at 12:19 PM , Beantree Designs said...

Wonderful testimony, Anastasia. A great reminder we all need to remember the one who heals.

 
On May 3, 2010 at 8:17 AM , Sarah said...

Praise the Lord for His infinite wisdom and healing!

Rejoicing with you in how He healed you!

Sarah
BluebirdHandmadeBags