SUNDAY BIBLE VERSE, MAY 16, 2010
By Anastasia of BreathofDawnStudio



Phil 4:6 (NIV)
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.



***********************************************************************************

I have noticed a lot of anxiety going on in the world around us. Even Christians are struggling with anxiety issues, more now than ever I believe. It is so hard, as humans, not to feel worried when the world seems to be going so wrong and getting worse each day. We have to try to remember that God is still in control. He wrote the book, He knows the ending. He knows our lives, He is ready for each thing that happens even when we are not.


Trust in Jesus Hymnal Cross by CherrysCreations


***********************************************************************************

Dear Lord, I ask you to touch our hearts and help us to trust in You. Remove the anxiety from our minds and spirits. Give us peace that surpasses all understanding. Help us to remember that You are in control of the world, and of our lives. Thank you Father for giving us Your Holy Spirit to help us in our daily lives. In Jesus name I ask these things, Amen.


Comments (5)

On May 16, 2010 at 12:51 AM , pfd said...

One of my favorite verses and it is such a good reminder that He is in control. Some of the same concept is in my blog post Monday so I think God is trying to get His point across.

 
On May 16, 2010 at 10:04 AM , MYSAVIOR said...

I don't know what I would do if I did not have the Lord in my daily life.

♥♥♥

 
On May 17, 2010 at 4:08 AM , Julie Riisnaes said...

I love this verse too - and its accompanying promise "and the peace of God which passes all understanding will keep you heart and mind in Christ Jesus"

 
On May 17, 2010 at 8:19 AM , sammysgrammy said...

It is amazing that this post and Mondays post by PFD are so closely related. Holy Spirit put on both those dear hearts the same concept: relax.....trust Me.........I've got the wheel

I think He has a message for me in it. How about you?

 
On May 17, 2010 at 9:31 AM , Sue Runyon said...

Thanks, Anastasia!