by Cindy Knight of cksilver

Introducing: Robin Hall

Please take a moment and visit Robin's shop, and give her some love! Her shop just opened within the last few months, and she has had no sales to date. Let's see if we can change that!

Introduction
Wife, mother of an 11 month old girl, works full time for a healthcare company. I have way too many ideas in my head, which causes me to lose sleep sometimes, but it is all worth it.

How did you get your start on Etsy?
One of my friends told me about Etsy.com and I thought I would check it out. I started off just purchasing things from Etsy, then I decided at the end of last year to sell some of the things I make.

What does a typical day look like for you?
Well, it isn't always typical! I get up, get my daughter up, get her ready to go to school, and then go to work. I get to work from home, but it is hard to play with her and still be on the phone and computer all day. I try to squeeze in an hour of sewing or embroidery before I pick her up, and then it is dinner time. My husband comes home just in time for dinner and play time, then it is bath, bedtime, and I sit on the couch and work on craft projects for a while.

If you could be anywhere in the world for one day, where would it be?
As long as I have my family with me, and it is warm and safe, it doesn't matter, I'm happy.

What is your favorite Bible verse?
The one that keeps popping in my head is Psalm 119:105

What is your favorite Etsy item listing to feature?
The cupcake onesie and bib set. I just think they are so cute, and your little one can wear the onesie for more than just their birthday since there is no writing on it.


URLs to where else we can find you on the internet:



Comments (8)

On April 21, 2010 at 1:48 PM , J Honda said...

Robin and family! It is wonderful to get to you know a bit! Welcome and love to you!
Thank you CK for a wonderful post and article :D

 
On April 21, 2010 at 3:36 PM , Princess Daffy said...

Great to meet you Robin! Hope to see you at the thread often :o)

xoxo, Daffy

 
On April 21, 2010 at 5:48 PM , Julie Riisnaes said...

Lovely to meet Robin! Your things are great - hope you get lots of sales soon.

 
On April 21, 2010 at 5:56 PM , cast said...

Beautiful feature on a lovely lady! So glad you are part of our loving team!

Hugs,
Anastasia

Great job on the feature Cindy!

 
On April 21, 2010 at 7:18 PM , pfd said...

Hi Robin,
Welcome. Your embroidery is really nice. I've enjoyed learning more about you. I did click on the link for your blog but it did not go anywhere.

 
On April 22, 2010 at 11:54 AM , RusticLogDecor said...

Hi Robin,

Welcome to the group. Hugs to you and thumbs up for your beautiful work.

Blessings,
Linda

 
On April 22, 2010 at 12:01 PM , cksilver said...

Great comments, everyone! The link to Robin's blog has been updated, so please try it again now. Thank you! :)

Cindy

 
On April 22, 2010 at 1:58 PM , Sue Runyon said...

Great to get to "meet" you and see your pretty face!