Even to your old age and gray hairs
    I am he, I am he who will sustain you.
I have made you and I will carry you;
    I will sustain you and I will rescue you.
“With whom will you compare me or count me equal?
  To whom will you liken me that we may be compared?
Isaiah 46:4-5 (NIV)

Maria Rose

As I was researching this Friday finds post, these amazing, encouraging and powerful words came up as the verse of the day on Bible Gateway.  I have been reading through the book of Daniel the past few weeks and these verses from Isaiah really reinforced the lesson I have been learning from Daniel: that our God is almighty, powerful and sovereign over ALL.  May these verses encourage and comfort you in times of despair, in times of great joy and in all the times in between.







Comments (4)

On September 12, 2014 at 11:18 AM , ifrog crafter said...

Wonderful finds & encouraging scripture!

 
On September 13, 2014 at 10:22 AM , Sue Runyon said...

Beautiful, Deb. Thanks so much.

 
On September 13, 2014 at 1:38 PM , Songmountainfineart said...

Love the verse you chose for your blog. God's Word is always an encouragement for our souls. Thank you so much :)

 
On September 14, 2014 at 2:54 AM , Unknown said...

Beautiful and encouraging words! Thank you for featuring my pillow along with these other wonderful finds!