Take a look at the CAST Shop of the Week, MmmMmmYummy. Well, what can I say?  I know you won't mind browsing through this shop, but please try not to drool on your keyboard.  Cookies, sweet breads, savory bread, brownies, kitchen items, pet treats and more can be purchased and shipped right to your home. You know you want to look now . . .

2 dozen russian tea cakes mexican wedding cookies snow balls



Please note that the only way to be featured as the CAST Shop of the Week is to tag your shop items "castteam" on Etsy and to not hide your teams in your Etsy profile. You will also have to have at least 12 items to feature. Those are the ways that I find great CAST shops to feature each week. 

CAST Members: If you have a minute or two, please feel free to favorite ♥ this shop or promote it on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or other social media.  Thanks!

by Sue of SueRunyonDesigns

Comments (3)

On August 16, 2014 at 6:38 PM , Lizzi said...

Oh my goodness yes!! Lol. I'm so hungry now, and I'm cutting back on sweets. I can't look!

 
On August 16, 2014 at 7:04 PM , bananaorangeapple said...

Looks delicious. I've got to go start cooking right away, actually!

 
On August 17, 2014 at 7:02 AM , knitblitz said...

Thanks so much for featuring my shop! This is a ver well done blog!