It is my pleasure  to introduce Ingrid Ames of Ingrid's Creations as this week's Featured Artist. Ingrid makes beautiful shabby chic and vintage style inspired jewelry from her home in Albany, Oregon.

Special Offer:

 A pair of light cream rosebud earrings with any $15 purchase.  Make sure and put that you are a CAST Team member during checkout.  :)


Introduction to you:  I am a single Mom to two teens.  We live in beautiful Oregon.  I love living here and even love the rainy days. :)

How did you get your start on Etsy? A friend asked me about 5 years ago to make some jewelry for her.  She loved what I made so much that she asked if I had ever thought of selling my jewelry.  I had heard of Etsy and decided to give it a try. 



How did you choose your shop name?  I knew I wanted to incorporate my name in my shop name.  I had thought of different shop names with Ingrid and came up with Ingrid's Creations. 

What does a typical day look like for you?  First thing in the morning I get on my computer and check for orders, etc and package up any orders.  Then I either spend the day working on new jewelry pieces or photographing, editing and listing new items.  My goal is to have 450 items in my Etsy shop by the end of October.  


If you could be anywhere in the world for one day, where would it be? On the Oregon Coast with my kids walking on the beach while listening to the waves and breathing in the salty fresh ocean air.

What is your favorite Bible verse?  My favorite bible verse is Isaiah 41:10.  "Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."  When I have had hard, difficult and painful times in my life, I would repeat that verse to myself and it would take my focus off my circumstances and onto God who is able and is with me. 

What is your favorite Etsy item listing to feature?  My Eiffel Tower necklaces.  I love anything to do with Paris and my Daughter and I would love to visit Paris one day.  

Where else we can find you on the internet? Facebook:  www.facebook.com/Ingridscreations  I do giveaways and post sales and new items on my Facebook page.  



Comments (3)

On October 30, 2013 at 12:50 PM , Unknown said...

What an inspiration! :) Your shop is beautiful!

 
On October 30, 2013 at 7:57 PM , sammysgrammy said...

That's such a beautiful picture of you and your children.

 
On November 1, 2013 at 5:38 PM , Deb (Two Cheeky Monkeys) said...

I love Ingrid's work and have enjoyed "knowing" her online for the past few years. :)