I'd like to introduce you to Char of Charsbeads4UChar is a long time CAST Team member who carries a nice selection of lovely jewelry making supplies. She has angel wings, bead caps, bails, pendants and charms amongst other things. Check out her lovely shop.

Fleur De Lis Cross - Pendant - Silver Toned - Qty. 1 pc.



Please note that the only way to be featured as the CAST Shop of the Week is to tag your shop items "castteam" on Etsy and to not hide your teams in your Etsy profile. You will also have to have at least 12 items to feature. Those are the ways that I find great CAST shops to feature each week. 

CAST Members: If you have a minute or two, please feel free to favorite ♥ this shop or promote it on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or other social media.  Thanks!

by Sue of SueRunyonDesigns

Comments (6)

On February 9, 2013 at 9:25 AM , MYSAVIOR said...

I have purchased some items from Char over the years. LOVE the angel wings.

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On February 9, 2013 at 9:30 AM , Charsbeads4u said...

Awe...Bless your heart Sue! Thank you so much for being so kind! You have blessed me more than you know by doing this for me! I also want to thank you so much for the sweet comment you made about my little shop!
I feel my CharsBeads4U has become a vessel in which I can spread God's love. Thanks so much for supporting me!
In His Peace
><>
Char

 
On February 9, 2013 at 10:05 AM , sammysgrammy said...

Good to know where I can go to get Jewelry findings.

 
On February 9, 2013 at 1:16 PM , KarenW said...

Beautiful! Love that cross.

 
On February 9, 2013 at 5:19 PM , Unknown said...

Pretty charms and beads. Good work!

 
On February 9, 2013 at 9:18 PM , Prayer Notes by Cynthia said...

Love your shop! Now, I know where to purchase my charms and beads. Blessings!