I have to admit having a soft spot in my heart for clothespin dolls.  I made adorable elves and ballerinas one year for Christmas ornaments.  These days I think I'd rather buy them from someone else.  I was delighted to find cottoncandydolls when searching for a new CAST Team Shop of the Week.  I think you'll enjoy Pattie's adorable dolls.

Clothespin Doll Christmas Elf Aqua And Lime Green OFG team castteam




Please note that the only way to be featured as the CAST Shop of the Week is to tag your shop items "castteam" on Etsy and to not hide your teams in your Etsy profile. You will also have to have at least 12 items to feature. Those are the ways that I find great CAST shops to feature each week. 

CAST Members: If you have a minute or two, please feel free to favorite ♥ this shop or promote it on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or other social media.  Thanks!

by Sue of SueRunyonDesigns

Comments (5)

On November 17, 2012 at 4:31 PM , Cotton Candy Dolls said...

Thank You so much for featuring my shop! :)

 
On November 17, 2012 at 8:29 PM , Unknown said...

Oh, these are adorable Sue. Thanks for introducing us to Cotton Candy dolls :-)

 
On November 17, 2012 at 9:10 PM , Unknown said...

These are all so cute. Love the clothespin dolls.

Thanks for sharing,
Gail
HeartnSow.com

 
On November 18, 2012 at 12:00 AM , Heidi said...

They are all so sweet!

 
On November 21, 2012 at 5:27 PM , Deb (Two Cheeky Monkeys) said...

Oooh, those clothespin dolls are so darling! Off to have a good look through a delightful CAST store. :)