by Karen Woodward from Ellie Marie Designs

Please welcome this Wednesday's featured artist. Gayle from WhatsHerName makes beautiful fabric flowers and hair accessories along with fabric sachets, gift bags and pillows.



Hi Gayle,

How did you get started on Etsy? I just decided that I needed something for myself that I had an interest in after spending so much of my time for others.




How did you choose your shop name
? I thought Whats Her Name (wished I had spelled it that way) would be an easy name to remember.

My typical day includes - sharing a computer (which is good cause I would probably be on the computer too much) and I try and check in 3 times a day.


My favorite Bible verses are -  the Psalms, which are comforting.


I love to feature my pillow


Where else can we find you online?
You can find me on facebook!  www.facebook.com/GaylePhillipsWilliams


Thank you Gayle for agreeing to be featured! You have a beautiful shop.  That pillow will be perfect for the upcoming holidays! Everyone, please go check out her shop and leave a comment to let her know you enjoyed getting know her! 


Last week's featured artist, Frances Twining from Designing Twining offered to give away one sheet of personalized fabric labels. The winner is Sue from My Savior.  Congratulations Sue!

Comments (8)

On September 19, 2012 at 2:57 PM , Zuda Gay Pease said...

I loved getting to know you a bit better, Gayle dear!

 
On September 19, 2012 at 4:12 PM , Sue Runyon said...

Love to see Gayle's shop featured. Beautiful items.

 
On September 19, 2012 at 4:21 PM , Faith Caroline said...

Lovely items :)

 
On September 19, 2012 at 4:54 PM , MYSAVIOR said...

Gayle is such a great promoter. I love her fabric flowers. I made a wreath with them.
Thank you for featuring her.

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On September 19, 2012 at 5:23 PM , Unknown said...

Very nice feature -- Couldn't seem to access her facebook link.

 
On September 19, 2012 at 7:34 PM , sammysgrammy said...

Gayle, thanks for all you do to promote your teammates......

 
On September 19, 2012 at 8:05 PM , SHEILA said...

Gayle has lovely items and is a wonderful part of our team!

 
On September 20, 2012 at 11:02 AM , Mechelle said...

Thanks for sharing this shop!