By Julie Blanck of Collar Topia and Sew Twisted In Stitches
In the Pacific Northwest we are well known for a show called Portlandia.  It is a spoof on the lifestyle of those that live in Portland, Oregon and it is quite funny.  "Put a Bird on It" is especially dedicated to all those who enjoy laughter! 

1 Samuel 2:1 (The Message)
Hannah prayed: I'm bursting with god-news! I'm walking on air. I'm laughing at my rivals. I'm dancing my salvation

Erika Johnson Gallery
Elegance Plus
Kentucky Wild Things
Three Sweet Smiles

Agape Arts
Wings Dove Design

Willing Hands Jewelry

Know God Through Art






Comments (8)

On July 20, 2012 at 1:54 PM , Luella Newkirk said...

Love birds! These are such lovely items. Thank you for sharing your finds!!

 
On July 20, 2012 at 3:09 PM , Sue Runyon said...

Great items. Thanks so much, Julie.

 
On July 20, 2012 at 11:48 PM , Aurie said...

Great Finds!

 
On July 21, 2012 at 12:35 AM , Loretta said...

Very nice finds! Birds are so pretty.

 
On July 21, 2012 at 9:38 AM , The REAL EverSewSweet said...

What a nice theme!

 
On July 21, 2012 at 1:58 PM , MYSAVIOR said...

Great finds!

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On July 23, 2012 at 11:29 PM , Deb (Two Cheeky Monkeys) said...

Pretty finds!

 
On October 20, 2012 at 11:36 PM , Three Sweet Smiles said...

Loving the bird theme!!! Thank you so much for including my owl flower hair cippie! :) I am loving all of these talented designers!!! <3