Meet Janna of delightfuldaisy.  I'm sure you'll enjoy browsing her shop for her truly delightful personalized cards and tiles.  I love the little characters on the cards!

Personalized Note Cards - High Heel Shoe Note Cards - Set of 8




Please note that the only way to be featured as the CAST Shop of the Week is to tag your shop items "castteam" on Etsy and to not hide your teams in your Etsy profile. You will also have to have at least 12 items to feature. Those are the ways that I find great CAST shops to feature each week. 

CAST Members: If you have a minute or two, please feel free to favorite ♥ this shop or promote it on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or other social media.  Thanks!

by Sue of SueRunyonDesigns

Comments (10)

On April 21, 2012 at 9:51 AM , KarenW said...

Those cards are adorable!

 
On April 21, 2012 at 11:44 AM , Lorrie said...

What a delightful shop! I enjoyed looking at the variety of cards here. The note cards are so reasonably priced :-)

 
On April 21, 2012 at 1:13 PM , MYSAVIOR said...

Janna does such adorable artwork! I love the baby in the carriage.

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On April 21, 2012 at 1:47 PM , Zuda Gay Pease said...

Great shop! I love the frog cards...so cute!!

 
On April 21, 2012 at 6:50 PM , delightfuldaisy said...

I'm thrilled to have my shop featured on the Cast Team blog! Thank you all for your kind comments!

 
On April 21, 2012 at 10:08 PM , pfd said...

Your items are darling!

 
On April 21, 2012 at 10:19 PM , Kim said...

oooooh I absolutely love the frog cards . .sooo cute!! :)

 
On April 22, 2012 at 8:21 AM , Sue Runyon said...

Truly a delightful shop, Janna. All the best to you!

 
On April 23, 2012 at 11:10 PM , Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing my deer pic in your blog!! What a blessing! ~Shelli Sellars

 
On April 28, 2012 at 9:46 AM , Kelly Bermudez said...

I just love this shop!