Have you ever forgotten to pray?  Do you sometimes feel like you are not sure that you are praying correctly?  Are we praying for all the right things?


http://www.etsy.com/listing/83038376/talk-to-god-today-pinback-button?ref=v1_other_2




Do you think that all this matters to God?  I would love to believe that He does not care HOW we come to Him, as long as we do.  


http://www.etsy.com/listing/94144707/religious-boy-note-cards-religious-note








I can't count how many times I have started my prayers with, "Lord, I hope that I am wording this right." The thing is that He already KNOWS what I am going to say.


http://www.etsy.com/listing/80517234/prayer-kneeler-with-storage




How comforting is it that we KNOW that He is always there for us and we can talk with Him about ANYTHING.






http://www.etsy.com/listing/92699409/christian-cards-set-of-10-mini-cards



Pray without ceasing!

 http://www.etsy.com/listing/82109945/sharing-faith-angel-doll-with-bedtime 

Sue Anderson
MySavior


Comments (11)

On March 2, 2012 at 9:23 AM , Stephanie said...

Time stopped for me yesterday as I prayed for a car accident that had just happened close to my home. I never saw the people or knew their injuries but I had no other way but prayer to help them. I get so caught up in my own circumstances, Lord please keep me more minful of the needs of others and help me to lift them up in prayer. "Pray one for another." JAMES 5:16.

 
On March 2, 2012 at 9:56 AM , Unknown said...

OK - I think I will go pray before I do anything else!

 
On March 2, 2012 at 10:19 AM , Jennifer H. said...

A very good reminder!

 
On March 2, 2012 at 11:03 AM , delightfuldaisy said...

We should all begin our day with prayer! It makes the day start on a positive note!

 
On March 2, 2012 at 11:09 AM , Sue Runyon said...

Love that verse from Romans. Thanks so much Sue!

 
On March 2, 2012 at 12:17 PM , Tricia said...

This is very wise counsel, pray without ceasing! Great post Sue!

 
On March 2, 2012 at 1:11 PM , Julia Badgley said...

Thanks for including me Sue.
Your post reminded me of this verse:
Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.\
Romans 8:26

 
On March 2, 2012 at 5:32 PM , Unknown said...

I loved the encouraging words to spend time with our God. God Bless! Enjoy the Gift of Life!

 
On March 2, 2012 at 11:25 PM , Zuda Gay Pease said...

Thank you for the reminder, Sue!!

 
On March 5, 2012 at 4:11 PM , Lorrie said...

Ahh, prayer. We often use it as a last resort instead of our first. The book of Romans is one of my faves. The verse Julia cited got me through when my Mom was dying. Powerful!

 
On March 6, 2012 at 10:42 AM , SHEILA said...

Great post Sue. Thanks for your encouragement :)