http://www.etsy.com/listing/73462901/religious-bookmark-they-that-wait-upon


Ecclesiastes 7:8
The end of a matter is better than its beginning, and patience is better than pride.


2 Corinthians 6:6
in purity, understanding, patience and kindness; in the Holy Spirit and in sincere love;


Colossians 3:12
Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.




I have, for the past 5 months, been dealing with an anti-immune skin disease called Bullous Pemphigoid.  Never heard of it?  Neither did I and, honestly, I don't think that my Dermatologist had ever treated it before.  She is very sweet and also very young in her profession.
I am now on the positive side of "remission"  due to the power of prayer, God giving knowledge to my doctor on treatment and PATIENCE.


PATIENCE is a really good thing that is referred to in Scripture over and over again.


http://www.etsy.com/listing/85177859/fruit-of-the-spirit-appliqued-kitchen




Romans 8:25
But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.
Micah 7:7
But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me.


Sue Anderson

Comments (12)

On February 10, 2012 at 7:54 AM , luvncrafts said...

Great finds, and a wonderful reminder of waiting on the Lord! ((((HUGS)))) and Prayers!

 
On February 10, 2012 at 8:08 AM , Unknown said...

Great uplifting scriptures -- Glad you are feeling better!

 
On February 10, 2012 at 8:18 AM , myeuropeantouch said...

My Confirmation Bible Verse, love it. Thank you for sharing...♥...Monika

Micah 7:7
But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me.

 
On February 10, 2012 at 8:25 AM , KarenW said...

Praise the Lord for your remission! Great encouraging verses.

 
On February 10, 2012 at 10:11 AM , Donna (Twinmountainpottery) said...

Yes, it is all in God's timing. So happy that you re starting to be in remission. You are in my continued prayers.

After my day with the grandsons yesterday I really needed to be reminded to be patient lol

 
On February 10, 2012 at 12:12 PM , Prayer Notes said...

The power of prayer is beyond our understanding. When we seek Him with a sincere and humble heart, our eyes are opened and our souls are healed, lending patience, grace and thanksgiving. Be blessed team and thank you for featuring my bookmark. All of my prayers are written as life testimonies and dedicated to our Lord, Jesus Christ. May all of you be blessed, as well as every extension of you, until His blessings reach all of mankind. Cynthia

 
On February 10, 2012 at 1:07 PM , Zuda Gay Pease said...

Soooo glad you are feeling better and I am so blessed to get to witness how our Father hears and answers our requests. Patience is so hard...But, I am so thankful that He is patient!

 
On February 10, 2012 at 2:19 PM , Maureen Pratt said...

Beautiful blog and wonderful items! So very, very true that patience is vital as we trust in the Lord that He will lead us exactly in the right direction!

 
On February 10, 2012 at 3:57 PM , Sue Runyon said...

Continuing to pray for complete healing for you. Thank you, Sue!

 
On February 10, 2012 at 5:36 PM , sammysgrammy said...

Another word for patience is long suffering. Self explanatory.

It's a fruit (or result) of Holy Spirits presence in our life.

Never complaining, waiting on the Lord, who's never late or early. Always exactly on time.

Beautiful ode of thanksgiving, Sue

 
On February 16, 2012 at 12:17 AM , Deb (Two Cheeky Monkeys) said...

Sending lots of hugs to you and thankful of your reminder to be patient.

 
On February 18, 2012 at 4:11 PM , krafterskorner said...

We can all use a little more patience!