I am delighted to introduce you to Kelly of KellyBermudez. Kelly will be joining me as a volunteer blogger for the CAST Team working on this very Shop of the Week feature.  Thanks so much, Kelly! Her lovely watercolors will surely delight you.  My favorite is the fawn. The tagline in her shop is "Gentle Whispers Visual Devotions." Please take a moment to browse her shop and see for yourself what that means.

Fawn Original



Please note that the only way to be featured as the CAST Shop of the Week is to tag your shop items "castteam" on Etsy and to not hide your teams in your Etsy profile. You will also have to have at least 12 items to feature. Those are the ways that I find great CAST shops to feature each week. 

CAST Members: If you have a minute or two, please feel free to favorite this shop or promote it on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or other social media.  Thanks!

Comments (11)

On February 11, 2012 at 9:50 AM , KarenW said...

Beautiful work Kelly! I love that little bird with the scrabble tiles.

 
On February 11, 2012 at 10:06 AM , Donna (Twinmountainpottery) said...

Kelly I love all your work and especially the details on the faces and eyes. I love the Rise and Shine Rooster. Reminds me of our rooster who recently met his demise with a coyote. He was always trying to wake us up about an hour before sunrise lol

 
On February 11, 2012 at 10:42 AM , Sue Runyon said...

Thanks for coming on board with the blog team, Kelly!

 
On February 11, 2012 at 12:04 PM , LittleElf said...

So great to see you here! I adore the Perfect Love pictures with the kitties. ^_^ Such lovely work!

Hugs,
Kelley the Little Elf

 
On February 11, 2012 at 12:40 PM , sammysgrammy said...

I'm a BIG watercolors fan and I just love Kelly's work. I especially love the chicdken and I love the little sparrow (I think he is - I saw him on her blog on Wed)

 
On February 11, 2012 at 1:05 PM , MYSAVIOR said...

I love the lightness of her paintings. Just beautiful.

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On February 11, 2012 at 1:06 PM , Michelle said...

Love ALL of your beautiful creatures, especially the fawn!

Blessings!
Michelle (Ornate Treasures)

 
On February 11, 2012 at 2:05 PM , Kelly Bermudez said...

Thank you all for your wonderful comments! I am so happy to be apart of such a loving team: )

Kelly

 
On February 11, 2012 at 6:16 PM , MarveLes Art Studios said...

Beautiful art! Love the deer the most.

 
On February 11, 2012 at 9:13 PM , Kathleen said...

Beautiful paintings!

 
On February 14, 2012 at 7:53 PM , Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly:

I'm so proud of how well you have done and I'm anticipating new additions to the collection. My favorite? Well, uuummm...Rooster? no Fawn...no...Peacock...oh...ummmm...don't make me choose...all of them...:)