http://www.etsy.com/listing/43694862/jesus-is-our-bridge-and-our-rock

This is what the LORD says- your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: “I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.” ~ Isaiah 48:17

http://www.etsy.com/listing/80834686/crocheted-afghan-in-purple-and-blue-hued

This verse makes me think long and hard.  Can I ever make a decision without God?  The answer is yes, IF I want to exercise my free will. But will that decision be the right one?




http://www.etsy.com/listing/80943705/wall-cross-fused-glass-cross-rainbow-of


As long as I read and follow His word, and hold the Holy Spirit in my heart, I will be able to make the right decision.  




http://www.etsy.com/listing/80912255/photo-aceo-ruins-by-the-sea
http://www.etsy.com/listing/80603116/dragonfly-watercolor-aceo-dragonfly

Is there any other way???

Sue Anderson
mysavior.etsy.com

Comments (11)

On September 3, 2011 at 9:36 PM , watercolors said...

Sue, BEAUTIFULLY said.
It's a wonderful reminder that we must rely on the Lord in all we do.
This is certainly in the forefront of my mind these days.

Thank you SO much for featuring my Joyful Heart ACEO.

 
On September 4, 2011 at 5:20 AM , monika said...

Great reminder...thank you Sue.....taken to heart...again....♥
Monika

 
On September 4, 2011 at 6:26 AM , First Light Glass said...

Sometimes it is hard in the chaos of life to slow down and listen to God. Thank you for sharing this message.

I appreciate you featuring my fused glass cross.

 
On September 4, 2011 at 10:58 AM , SHEILA said...

Thank you Sue for another lovely inspirational post.

 
On September 4, 2011 at 1:19 PM , Zuda Gay Pease said...

Thank you for your post, Sue! Wonderful choices to illustrate as well!

 
On September 5, 2011 at 6:28 AM , bananaorangeapple said...

Great encouragement

 
On September 5, 2011 at 6:53 AM , Unknown said...

Great scripture post -- An encouragement to know that the Lord is always there to lead and guide us.

 
On September 5, 2011 at 11:08 AM , sammysgrammy said...

Wonderful reminder of how the Lord is interested in every single decision, thought, action, etc. of ours and ONLY wants the very best for each one.

 
On September 6, 2011 at 7:28 AM , luvncrafts said...

Great verse! And beautiful finds!! Thank you for featuring my afghan!!
Christie (luvncrafts)

 
On September 7, 2011 at 8:31 PM , the butlers pottery said...

Should we make a decision on our own?? Easier said than done. Thank you for this reminder. My Monday post has a similar theme. God is talking to more than one person.

 
On September 10, 2011 at 5:34 PM , Mailbox Memories said...

Aw, I see you included my Dad's card - "Jesus is our Bridge and our Rock." Thanks for highlighting it!