To be like our Savior and His early followers, we should ask ourselves each day: “What good thing can I do today in Jesus’ name?” When we do good, we will be offering a sacrifice that pleases God (Heb. 13:16) and that draws people to Him (Matt. 5:16)


http://www.etsy.com/listing/79041468/cross-painting-4x6-original


http://www.etsy.com/listing/73608024/christian-anniversary-card


http://www.etsy.com/listing/79095006/tree-of-life-print-8-x-10
http://www.etsy.com/listing/77363155/oh-happy-ring


http://www.etsy.com/listing/78009783/for-you-have-been-my-hope-wood-block




When we do good for someone, we feel good. 


When I do good for someone, I see a brighter future.
I feel warm fuzzies in my heart.
I know that I am doing what God wants me to do and being who He wants me to be.


How does doing good make you feel?


Sue Anderson
mysavior.etsy.com

Comments (12)

On August 5, 2011 at 3:18 AM , Tiffany Rachal::GraceForGrace said...

Doing good fills me with a sense of humility and gratefulness knowing that He's using me for His glory! It's a blessing to be a blessing:)

 
On August 5, 2011 at 6:07 AM , Becky K. said...

Doing good brings me a sense of fulfillment. Serving Him brings JOY!

 
On August 5, 2011 at 6:30 AM , Crafty Mommas said...

great write up Sue, I esp love Celia's art, I will def have one of her pieces some day

 
On August 5, 2011 at 6:48 AM , Monika said...

Sue, you hit it on the head again...giving is better then receiving...I have such a sense of joy and love after "doing"...♥♥
MOnika

 
On August 5, 2011 at 8:05 AM , Haveart said...

Wonderful! Thank you so much for included my Textured Cross painting! I shared the link on my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/haveart

 
On August 5, 2011 at 8:16 AM , Celia Currin said...

Thank you for including my art with this lovely post. Beautiful work everyone!
Blessings to all!
Celia

 
On August 5, 2011 at 8:24 AM , Sue Runyon said...

Thanks Sue. We all need that reminder that doing good is something we all need to do more of!

 
On August 5, 2011 at 9:58 AM , krafterskorner said...

Very nice items. Doing good makes me feel very good.

 
On August 5, 2011 at 11:11 AM , Ginny from LeahsHeart said...

Thank you so much for the reminder that God does want us to do good and to do it in Jesus's name for the purpose of drawing people to him.
And the best thing is doing this with JoY ♥
And thank you for including my anniversary card ♥

 
On August 5, 2011 at 1:23 PM , Anonymous said...

Awesome! Thanks for featuring my Oh Happy Ring!
God Bless!

 
On August 5, 2011 at 5:03 PM , MargaretB said...

What a great post! I just joined CAST and am so excited to be a part of such an encouraging team! I always want to remember that I can never do enough good to be good enough, but Jesus did enough good for me on the cross :)

 
On August 5, 2011 at 7:32 PM , Zuda Gay Pease said...

Lovely post! I enjoyed it very much!