Nourish your skin and pamper yourself while indulging your senses. These fabulous lotions, bath salts and lip balms from Luscious Lather are made with goats milk, sea salts and other great ingredients. Go ahead, get refreshed.



Please note that the only way to be featured as the CAST Shop of the Week is to tag your shop items "castteam" on Etsy and to not hide your teams in your Etsy profile. You will also have to have at least 12 items to feature. Those are the ways that I find great CAST shops to feature each week.

By Christy of
ChristyBeardDesigns

Comments (8)

On August 13, 2011 at 10:13 AM , amystreasures said...

I've used her body scrub and it's great! I bought some of her bar soaps for my cousin and my cousin loved them! Diane has some great stuff.

 
On August 13, 2011 at 10:51 AM , Sue Runyon said...

I've order from Diane quite a few times and love her products!

 
On August 13, 2011 at 1:09 PM , ShadowCutter said...

I got her Clear Complexion soap and I'll get some more when it's gone 'cause it works pretty well. :-)

 
On August 13, 2011 at 1:45 PM , Sue Runyon said...

I love the clear complexion soap too.

 
On August 13, 2011 at 5:34 PM , Zuda Gay Pease said...

I've been using deodorant made by Diane and I LOVE it! I was going to say Diane's deodorant, but that just didn't look right. hehe..

 
On August 13, 2011 at 6:50 PM , MYSAVIOR said...

I use Diane's products and LOVE them. Her moisturizers are fantastic.

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On August 13, 2011 at 9:50 PM , krafterskorner said...

Looks good!

 
On August 14, 2011 at 2:36 PM , Sue Runyon said...

Diane asked me to post this message from her as her husband is still in the hospital and she is using her phone for communication:

I LOVED reading all of your sweet and kind comments! Thank you, everyone - I am so humbled by your generosity! Thank you for featuring my shop! John will be so excited to hear about all this when he is fully awake. I tell him all this cool stuff now and will refresh his memory again when he's awake. God has been blessing us so much and I am grateful to Him and all of you! Thank you and God bless all of you! Diane