“God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble”Psalm 46:1
God is always with us. That means at all times, continually, perpetually, throughout all time, God is with us. In ourday of trouble, he always knows exactly what we need!


http://www.etsy.com/listing/69412235/god-so-love-the-world-8-x-10-matted

 Look to Him for help. Trust that He has the answer, and that He is working things out in our favor. As we continue to believe Him and follow His direction, He will lead us in the way that we should go. He will comfort us and bless us. He will be our ever-present help because He is forever faithful to His Word!


http://www.etsy.com/listing/74865588/door-decoration-praises

Where else would you go for help?


http://www.etsy.com/listing/74897650/revive-me-hand-stitched-bookmark

Sue Anderson
mysavior.etsy.com

Comments (6)

On May 29, 2011 at 6:55 AM , Monika Drake said...

Lovely sharing and a fabaulous reminder. Even I knew in the worst of times, HE never left me.
Love the items you picked♥
Blessings to all...
Monika

 
On May 29, 2011 at 7:07 AM , watercolors said...

Thanks so much for including my print of "God So Loved the World".

Your wonderful feature today is so applicable to me as we are going through some very difficult times with my daughter's health. Our HOPE is in our LORD! What would we do without Him! He has given us strength and hope.
Roxanne

 
On May 29, 2011 at 12:09 PM , Christie Cottage said...

I needed this post today!


BTW great items

<><

 
On May 29, 2011 at 12:54 PM , Sheila said...

Amen! Thanks Sue, wonderful reminder!

 
On May 30, 2011 at 8:35 AM , Patches N Things said...

I am so honored to have my Praises door hanger in this blog! Such great reminders that God loves us and will never leave us.

Beverly

 
On May 30, 2011 at 10:07 AM , pfd said...

Great post. I really like the bookmark with Psalm 119:35b. We so often need to be revived in God's words.
Thanks Sue