Late Late Late Late Late! Today I am very late with this and I do apologize. My children are finishing up their last 2 school days today and tomorrow and I nearly forgot. Sometimes I am easily distracted with all the busy-ness of life, the comings and goings of four children, running a business, volunteering at church and in the community. It makes me marvel at God's ability to keep tack of everyone, everywhere, all the time. I am in awe of His provision in all things and that He can be at work in my life and my neighbor's life and my families lives and all of your lives all at the same time. He never forgets us, He never drops the ball and misses an opportunity, He's always right on time, (even if we think differently), He's never stressed out AND He invites us to share in His perfect peace, to sit and take a deep breath and know that He has it covered, even when we don't, He has it all under control and He wants us to rest in that knowledge, to trust Him in His sovereignty.

Father, thank you that nothing escapes your attention, that you are with us every moment of everyday and that you know our every need. Thank you that you never forsake us or abandon us even in the times we are distracted and lose sight of what is important. Help us to remember that even when we stumble you still love us. In Jesus Name, Amen!

Comments (5)

On May 24, 2011 at 11:00 AM , Sue Runyon said...

I'm running around like crazy trying to get ready for moving so this is timely for me. Thanks so much, Cherry!

 
On May 24, 2011 at 9:14 PM , sue anderson said...

Thank you Cherry!

I have been having sign-in problems today but really appreciate your blog post.

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On May 24, 2011 at 11:54 PM , pfd said...

Love this post... even if we can't keep up or stay on time, God always does! Isn't He AWESOME!

 
On May 25, 2011 at 3:44 AM , Anonymous said...

What a wonderful post Cherry. God is always right on time :)

 
On May 25, 2011 at 9:53 PM , Thistle Cove Farm said...

The tulip pathway is fabulous! I've always enjoyed slightly "tilted" photos and this one is incredible. You've a great eye.