Enjoying browsing kowgirlkitsch one of our CAST Team Vintage Shops. Be sure and read the shop profile page--I was fascinated. Our CAST Shop of the week is featured in the Saturday post as well as in the side column all week.

Admit it! Someone you know once owned one just like this--Maybe it was you.

Vintage 1960s Glass Log Cabin Syrup Bottle Dispenser by Kowgirl Kitsch on Etsy




Please note that the only way to be featured as the CAST Shop of the Week is to tag your shop items with the team tag "castteam" on Etsy and to not hide your teams in your Etsy profile. You will also have to have at least 12 items to feature. Those are the ways that I find great CAST Shops to feature each week.

By Sue of SueRunyonDesigns


Comments (6)

On May 14, 2011 at 8:33 AM , myeuropeantouch said...

Oh... I know, I know,... I remember my Mom had one of those...filled with Syrup....
(sigh) what times...
Thanks for sharing♥
Monika

 
On May 14, 2011 at 9:01 AM , Crafty Mommas said...

great shop!!! I read your profile and I bet your house is awesome!!!

Angel

 
On May 14, 2011 at 9:17 AM , Meghann said...

What a cool shop, filled with such tempting goodies!

 
On May 14, 2011 at 11:53 AM , Christy said...

Brings back alot of wonderful memories! What a lovely shop.

 
On May 14, 2011 at 6:56 PM , Vicki said...

Wow! What an honor and privilege to have our shop featured here. Thank you, thank you, thank you. To Crafty Momma - the house continues to be a work in progress. We have been blessed to have been able to accomplish what we have and to pursue our passion.

 
On May 14, 2011 at 11:16 PM , SHEILA said...

I had not seen this shop before-can't wait to explore, because I am hooked on vintage these days!