I thought we'd start giving our CAST Shop of the Week a little more exposure by displaying some of their items on Saturdays in addition to featuring them in the side column all week. Enjoying browsing syodercrafts.

Needle Felted Easter Egg - Cranberry Red with Sprouting Forms


Please note that the only way to be featured as the CAST Shop of the Week is to tag your shop items with the team tag "castteam" on Etsy and to not hide your teams in your Etsy profile. You will also have to have at least 12 items to feature. Those are the ways that I find great CAST Shops to feature each week.

By Sue of SueRunyonDesigns

Comments (4)

On April 16, 2011 at 11:58 AM , Sharon Yoder said...

I just want to thank the Lord and ask Him to bless all the shops of Cast members. This is my favorite team on Etsy. I would also like to thank Sue for giving my shop this honor. I really appreciate it. Happy Easter to everyone.

 
On April 16, 2011 at 4:13 PM , MYSAVIOR said...

Oh my goodness! I want it all to put in a beautiful basket and display on my table. Syodercrafts has an amazing God given talent. Thank you for bringing her to us.

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On April 16, 2011 at 5:25 PM , pfd said...

The pear looks amazingly real! So nice to see all the great items in your shop! Sharon the team is a blessing to me too.

 
On April 16, 2011 at 6:11 PM , Geannie Bush said...

These are very pretty--looks you could eat them.