I had planned to post on prayer tonight, but must admit I was going to take it a completely different direction until I found the picture shown above.  These cards instantly made me think of Valentine's Day and I can't think of a better way to celebrate our loved ones (be it spouses, other family members, friends, etd) than by praying for them.

While sometimes I think we don't feel we are doing much when we pray, I truly believe that it is one of the greatest ways we can show our love to others.  By faithfully praying for them, taking what is special and important to them before the Lord, is one of the greatest ways to show our love and devotion.


"Praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication." Ephesians 6:18 ESV


Happy Sunday and Happy Valentine's Day!













Praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication.


Comments (10)

On February 12, 2011 at 10:28 PM , Duchess said...

Sometimes the best prayers are the simplest. Thank you for reminding me of this, the best gift for anyone is to remember them in your prayers.

 
On February 13, 2011 at 6:28 AM , EmbroidersandQuilts said...

Absolutely Perfect!
Blessings,
Clare
clarepackages

 
On February 13, 2011 at 12:38 PM , MYSAVIOR said...

AMEN! Melanie!

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On February 13, 2011 at 2:50 PM , watercolors said...

That is so very true.
Roxanne

 
On February 13, 2011 at 5:18 PM , myeuropeantouch said...

I truly believe in the Power of Prayer, have experienced it...Amen, Sister....

 
On February 13, 2011 at 5:22 PM , Donna (Twinmountainpottery) said...

Prayer is sooo important - It seems like I am always talking to God. We are doing a series on prayer on Wednesday nights. Thank you for reminding us to be sure to pray for our spouses, family, etc. Prayers for all of you!!!

 
On February 13, 2011 at 11:29 PM , Art and Sew Forth said...

Cool shop! And what a great idea! I totally agree, too. I can't imagine what my kids would be like today without all the prayer that went into them. All 7 are BFFs and I am sure it is only by prayer and grace!

 
On February 14, 2011 at 1:55 AM , pfd said...

Prayer says it all... wonderful to be reminded of our need to share it.

 
On February 15, 2011 at 9:03 AM , Sue Runyon said...

Thanks so much, Melanie. So true and what a great item to feature!

 
On February 17, 2011 at 2:15 PM , SHEILA said...

Melanie, You are a great writer! Thanks for this message.