This week a number of situations have come up in my life and in others' where FAITH has been put on the back burner.  Most of the time my answer is that God is in control - have FAITH that He will bring you through this.

Matthew 13:58
And he did not do many miracles there because of their lack of faith.

This means to me, that if we doubt Him, question Him, will He answer our prayers?  We all know that He may not answer the way we want but He will always do it for our good.


Acts 11:24
He was a good man, full of the Holy Spirit and faith, and a great number of people were brought to the Lord.

The best teacher is for us and for others to be a good example of our FAITH. 


Acts 26:18
to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.’

We need to ask ourselves if we are worthy by our FAITH.  We cannot "see" God with our eyes but we can feel Him with our hearts and that is FAITH.



My friend is dealing with a situation where her husband of many years has become very ill.  He has emphasema but still insists on smoking. She is making herself sick, worrying about him. She needs to have FAITH that God is in control. 

My own daughter is so overweight that she has many physical problems just walking from point A to point B.  She is 38 and I don't believe that she can live a long time like this.  I pray for her and have had many sleepless nights worrying about her.
The Lord has told me that He is in control, have FAITH. He will take care of her in His time.  I believe that with all my heart.

FAITH in God is all we have in certain situations.

Hebrews 11:1
[ Faith in Action ] Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.

Here are some beautiful finds from our beautiful CAST Team.


http://www.etsy.com/listing/60639861/christmas-aceo-original-watercolor

http://www.etsy.com/listing/68399778/dried-flower-wall-basket

http://www.etsy.com/listing/67995662/the-orient

http://www.etsy.com/listing/65537026/guitars-giclee-miniature-print-flying




http://www.etsy.com/listing/43807318/white-butterfly-comb-or-barrette

http://www.etsy.com/listing/67455940/lavish-vintage-crystal-clear-rhinestone

http://www.etsy.com/listing/51496041/rolled-recycled-paper-bead-cross-pendant?ref=v1_other_1

http://www.etsy.com/listing/67832999/tin-of-embellishment-flowers-brown-and

http://www.etsy.com/listing/68053288/vintage-feedsack-fabric-easter-eggs

 I hope that you enjoy these amazing finds.

Sue Anderson
mysavior.etsy.com

Comments (10)

On February 20, 2011 at 3:56 AM , Sharlee said...

Beautiful!!

 
On February 20, 2011 at 5:31 AM , myeuropeantouch said...

Sue, I needed to hear and read this to assure myself ....again....!
God is in control and he will see me through it if it is HIS plan and will.
Thank you for sharing his special excerpts about FAITH.
((((hugs )))) and love
Monika

 
On February 20, 2011 at 9:48 AM , Sue Runyon said...

Wonderful reminder and encouragement on a Sunday morning. Exquisite CAST Team items featured!

 
On February 20, 2011 at 10:05 AM , Christie Cottage said...

Faith is a powerful word and the sweet reward is Jesus Christ our Lord and eternal life.

<><

 
On February 20, 2011 at 10:53 AM , SHEILA said...

To me, faith is the only way to have peace. It's so simple, yet so hard sometimes. Thank you for the beautiful examples you wrote about.
xoxo

 
On February 20, 2011 at 1:40 PM , nancy said...

Lovely. Thank you for the reminder.

 
On February 20, 2011 at 6:02 PM , sammysgrammy said...

Sue, very encouraging post.
Just a little tidbit to share: in my bible on the page where Hebrews 11 (the faith chapter) is, I have a quote from one of our local pastors who was preaching on faith. He said "Faith is the refusal to panic". This thought has sustained me many times when I was tempted to p-a-n-i-c .

 
On February 21, 2011 at 8:45 AM , Unknown said...

Thank you, Sue, for your encouragement on faith. I also think of Hebrews 11. Your selections from CAST Team members is beautiful.

 
On February 22, 2011 at 9:49 PM , Melanie said...

Beautiful and encouraging post, Sue! Love the scripture you shared and what wonderful Etsy shop finds.

Sammysgrammy, love the quote you shared "Faith is the refusal to panic." So very true!

 
On February 23, 2011 at 8:02 AM , Julie Riisnaes said...

Great post and finds! I sometimes have to pray like the guy who had his child healed by Jesus, "I believe - please help my unbelief". Praise God he is so kind to us in our weakness.

Julie
Silknstyle