Radyne and Rita

Radyne of ahdquiltsandsuch and Rita of sammygrammy meet in Florida this past week.  This is what Rita had to say:

Radyne (Rae) and I had an iced coffee this afternoon in the Towne Center Mall in Boca Raton, Florida. We had a lovely time getting to know each other. Talked about so many different subjects, I wish we had a tape recorder so I could remember them all. Rae hails from the same part of the country as I do (western NY state). She lives in Florida now and I'm visiting (temporarily fleeing the snow, though I'm sure it'll still be there when I return). We made a date to do this again the next time I travel there to visit my children.

Rita


Comments (7)

On February 5, 2011 at 8:23 AM , Harvest Moon by Hand said...

Sounds like you had a nice time meeting one another!

 
On February 5, 2011 at 9:48 AM , Bing ReMade said...

Meet ups are so much fun!!

 
On February 5, 2011 at 10:55 AM , Sue Runyon said...

Looks like a great time. I love seeing pictures when CAST members meet!

 
On February 5, 2011 at 12:09 PM , Tricia said...

Isn't it a blessing when we can meet face to face those whom we have been 'chatting' with on-line? Looks like you both had a wonderful time!

 
On February 5, 2011 at 1:12 PM , Art and Sew Forth said...

How special!!! You guys are so blessed....how many times I have wanted to meet friends from a team!

 
On February 5, 2011 at 1:14 PM , MYSAVIOR said...

What fun!!!

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On February 5, 2011 at 3:49 PM , Sherri Ward said...

What a fun thing!