JAMES 1:2-4
2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not
 lacking anything.

This has been a time of difficult trials for me and I am humbly reminded to have FAITH!
There are many steps I need to take to "finish my work" but I know that God is with me and I will come out of this a better person.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/58955240/the-trinity-faith-hope-love

http://www.etsy.com/listing/64322671/strength-to-the-weary-original-aceo
http://www.etsy.com/listing/55102755/welcomehome-pacific-inspired-acrylic

http://www.etsy.com/listing/37547719/music-note-treble-clef-key-chain

http://www.etsy.com/listing/58170397/amethyst-tree-of-life-beaded-necklace-by

http://www.etsy.com/listing/61591036/vintage-victorian-marcasite-cross

Hold on to the Lord - He will not let you go!

Sue Anderson
mysavior.etsy.com

Comments (15)

On January 7, 2011 at 12:18 AM , pfd said...

I love this verse and those are great picks! Going to check them out!

 
On January 7, 2011 at 2:14 AM , Unknown said...

such wise counsel! Thank you for a wonderful post and for including my Welcome Home painting!

 
On January 7, 2011 at 6:08 AM , EmbroidersandQuilts said...

Sue - I'll say and extra prayer for you today. The verse in James reminds me of Romans 5:3-5 which are my life verses. God is good, all the time!

Great picks!
Clare

 
On January 7, 2011 at 7:48 AM , Anonymous said...

Lovely items. And great reminder to keep going in faith!
Christie (luvncrafts)

 
On January 7, 2011 at 7:49 AM , myeuropeantouch said...

Sue...hold on, hold on real tight...
Love, Monika

 
On January 7, 2011 at 8:16 AM , Anonymous said...

Thanks for including my marcasite cross here from my Shop where all net proceeds are donated to charity. As a non-denominational minister, I like to begin my wedding ceremonies in general with "This is the day which the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." (Psalm 118:24) Remember that even all our troubles are blessings in disguise when we learn, grow, and evolve from them. The Chinese symbol for "crisis" is also "opportunity", and I try always in my own life to remember that. Fear not!

Sandra (hummingbirdministry)

 
On January 7, 2011 at 8:17 AM , watercolors said...

Sue, what in the world do people do without the faith in the Lord and His strength.

Great post and from the heart.
Rox

 
On January 7, 2011 at 9:21 AM , sweetybird09 said...

Thanks for that reminder Sue, and I love the selection of items you showed, Great post!

 
On January 7, 2011 at 9:56 AM , Zuda Gay Pease said...

Wonderful finds, today! :)

 
On January 7, 2011 at 10:59 AM , Linda said...

A great reminder for us all! Thanks!

 
On January 7, 2011 at 11:54 AM , Sherri Ward said...

What a lovely collection, love the reminders to have faith even through difficult times!

 
On January 7, 2011 at 12:28 PM , Tricia said...

Wonderful post Sue, and thank you so much for including my Amethyst Tree of Life.

 
On January 7, 2011 at 4:13 PM , Sue Runyon said...

Thanks Sue. Great items. Praying for you.

 
On January 9, 2011 at 9:05 AM , Anonymous said...

thanks for choosing my faith art for this post! I made them as a reminder to focus on God in all situations, and I will be praying for you and your trials!
Just joined the CAST group, so far I am amazed at what God is doing in your lives. Thanks for inviting me and allowing me to participate!

 
On January 10, 2011 at 3:18 AM , Deb (Two Cheeky Monkeys) said...

Oh Sue, so true. Thank you for sharing with us from the heart and reminding us that God us with us always.