http://www.etsy.com/listing/36692865/us-free-shipping-angelic-blue-elegance

1 Corinthians 12

Concerning Spiritual Gifts

4 There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them. 5 There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. 6 There are different kinds of working, but in all of them and in everyone it is the same God at work.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/63097485/note-card-5-x-7-blank-greeting-card

There are times when we just don't know what we are going to write about and this week was one of those times for me. This morning, my daughter Jenifer told me that Noah's friend, Dillon was coming to spend the night and the day proceeded in a normal way.  I was in the kitchen when Ann, Dillon's mom, came to drop him off , which is not a normal thing for me even though I know Ann from Church. 


http://www.etsy.com/listing/32203918/stuffed-kitty-praying-and-prayer-book

We all got into a great discussion and the word "gifts" kept coming up, probably because of Christmas. Then we started talking about gifts from God and how some people seem to get bigger and better gifts. A perfect example is Bill Gates. We all know who he is and how extremely wealthy he is. I truly believe that God gave him the information to build Windows. I must admit that I get a teeny bit envious thinking of his wealth.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/63092236/mini-stocking-christmas-ornament-gift

Ann said that we all get gifts from God but not always monetarily.  I thought about it for a minute and realized that being a breast cancer survivor was my special gift from God.  The gift of life and you can't put a price on that.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/63010628/holiday-gift-tote-holiday-greetings

There have been other gifts along the way also and for that, I say, thank you, dearest Lord.


http://www.etsy.com/listing/54844255/on-sale-pincushion-geometric-almost


Can you think of all the gifts that God has given you along the way?

http://www.etsy.com/listing/62650300/holly-noel-holiday-earrings


http://www.etsy.com/listing/62743365/two-handmade-snowflake-ornaments


Here on our CAST Team we have all been given gifts of artistic talent in one way or another and posted are just a tiny fraction of the beautiful items made by
our members.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/60368814/christmas-kitty-coasters-2
God's best and most precious gift to us is His Son, Jesus Christ.

Sue Anderson
MYSAVIOR.etsy.com

Comments (12)

On November 27, 2010 at 10:26 PM , pfd said...

Sue - it is so true God has richly blessed us with incredible gifts!

 
On November 27, 2010 at 10:54 PM , watercolors said...

Sue,
What a great post about gifts.

Thanks for featuring me with all these great artists/crafters of talented gifts.

We all have the most precious gift - salvation.
Rox

 
On November 27, 2010 at 11:45 PM , Deb (Two Cheeky Monkeys) said...

Thank you for the reminder that God gives us good gifts, Sue. :)

He has blessed us with not just good physical gifts (such as health and possessions), but spiritual gifts to serve Him and our fellow believers. He is indeed gracious and generous.

 
On November 28, 2010 at 12:37 AM , Art and Sew Forth said...

That was a wonderful reminder of the way God sees us and His blessings to us. Thank you. And thank you for including my kitties!

 
On November 28, 2010 at 1:48 AM , Anonymous said...

Sue,
This is a wonderful and timely message. I also get that glimmer of "if only I had a fraction of his wealth" when Bill Gates name comes up too. Thank you for the reminder of the many gifts God has given us. We are especially blessed to be able to celebrate His most precious gift, Jesus!
Thank you, too, for including my earrings. I am overwhelmed to be among such a wonderful group of friends!

Blessings,
Melanie ><>

 
On November 28, 2010 at 5:29 AM , myeuropeantouch said...

Sue, thank you for the reminder, God is beautiful at how he works things out. Only recently did I blog about my God given gifts and I for one are greatful for all of them.
Thank you for the inclusion of my lil Christmas Stocking, how cute it is (giggles)!!!!
In HIS Service,
Monika

 
On November 28, 2010 at 9:06 AM , Melanie said...

Thanks, Sue, for such a great reminder of all the gifts God has given to each one of us... all so different, but so special and so perfectly designed for our own individuality (which I also think is a gift).

Love all the great listings you posted... think I might need to do a little shopping around team member Etsy shops very soon! ;)

 
On November 28, 2010 at 10:08 AM , Sue Runyon said...

Great post, Sue. Very timely. Beautiful items chosen from the talented CAST Team!

 
On November 28, 2010 at 10:28 AM , SHEILA said...

Great post Sue. Thanks for including one of my listings. As my shop subtitle says-"every perfect gift is from above" Jas 1:17. I couldn't agree more!

 
On November 28, 2010 at 12:40 PM , Tricia said...

What a wonderful reminder of the gifts God has so freely given to us! I found myself saying AMEN as I was reading this post. Beautiful choices for this season of giving.

 
On November 28, 2010 at 5:17 PM , sammysgrammy said...

Sue, such a good picture of how the Lord comes through for us when we have no more resources.
Proverbs 3:5-6, ".........lean not unto thine own understanding, in all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths."

 
On November 28, 2010 at 8:20 PM , littlethings1 said...

I am so thankful for all the gifts God has blessed me with ! You posted some adorable treasures !
Eunice
The Little Things