"The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want....


He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters...

Breathe panorama photograh of fields, water, sky


.... he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.



Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.



You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
 
 

Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.



Happy Sunday!

Melanie/Beads-N-Style

Comments (7)

On October 24, 2010 at 1:36 AM , pfd said...

Melanie,
This is fantastic! Beautiful choices for one of my favorite Psalms.

 
On October 24, 2010 at 7:10 AM , Christie Cottage said...

Beautiful post. The bird house is awesome!

I have Psalm's on my blog today too.

<><

 
On October 24, 2010 at 7:28 AM , myeuropeantouch said...

While reading the Psalm, I was singing it in my heart. We sang it in church a lil while ago. Beautiful work shown with it, thanks for sharing.
Monika

 
On October 24, 2010 at 10:02 AM , Sue Runyon said...

That's beautiful, Melanie. Great job and excellent items from our CAST Team!

 
On October 24, 2010 at 12:02 PM , MYSAVIOR said...

What a truly beautiful way to start my Sunday.

Thank you, Melanie!

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On October 24, 2010 at 5:04 PM , Unknown said...

Just beautiful! one of my favorite Psalms. Thank you all for this blog. It has been such blessing.
Geannie

 
On October 26, 2010 at 9:39 AM , Lizzi said...

What a beautiful heartfelt post about the thankfulness we should all express so much more. I LOVED this post...