With December fast approaching, I have noticed that many bricks and mortar and online stores have started to prepare for the Christmas season.  As it happens, I also happened to have recently read a new Christmas book aimed at children, so Christmas has been on my mind a lot these last few weeks!  So, I couldn't resist sharing a Christmas-related Friday finds today and this wonderful verse from the book of Luke:

"...the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord."  Luke 2:10-11

Christmas Pillow Boxes by NewCreatioNZ


Christmas notecards by pfdoriginalartworks

 Joy stained glass suncatcher by Five Sparrows

Snowflake Christmas tags by DuctTapeAndDenim


Comments (8)

On October 15, 2010 at 12:18 AM , pfd said...

It is time to start thinking Christmas!! Thanks for including my cards with these wonderful items!

 
On October 15, 2010 at 5:12 AM , Julie Riisnaes said...

Great Christmas finds! I'm not talking about it but I'm quietly planning!!

 
On October 15, 2010 at 9:19 AM , Zuda Gay Pease said...

Great Christmas finds! I enjoyed seeing them all!

 
On October 15, 2010 at 9:44 AM , Lizzi said...

Oooh, pretty stuff out! I really like those tags!

 
On October 15, 2010 at 10:23 AM , Colleen said...

I love everything about Christmas! What wonderful items you found! Thanks for including one of mine!

 
On October 15, 2010 at 10:28 AM , MYSAVIOR said...

That Scripture always makes me feel joyous!

The finds are all beautiful and so colorful.

Thank you for a very enjoyable Friday Finds, Deb.

♥♥♥
Sue

 
On October 15, 2010 at 12:56 PM , Melanie said...

Now, after reading this, I am ready for Christmas!! :)

 
On October 16, 2010 at 12:52 PM , ifrog crafter said...

Thank you so much for including my star ornament. I love Christmas & all the festivities that lead up to the celebration of our Saviour's birth. It's such a wonderful, loving time of the year. <><