The CAST Blog needs volunteers!

We really need a couple of people to help produce the Wednesday Featured Artist. Cindy of cksilver leads the Featured Artist Team, but she needs help actually putting together the posts. There is a set format and  a schedule of artists to feature. I feel this is a very important way to promote CAST team members so I hope we can continue it.

We also need another person to help with Friday Finds. If you enjoy curating treasuries, you may like making Friday Finds posts a couple of times a month.

And we always appreciate Guest Bloggers.

If you can help, convo me! You get links to your shop and a chance to network with other CAST Team members just for being a volunteer on the CAST Blog.

Thanks,
Sue of SueRunyonDesigns

Comments (5)

On September 30, 2010 at 12:36 PM , MYSAVIOR said...

Love the pattern,

I will help as much as possible.

 
On September 30, 2010 at 12:37 PM , MYSAVIOR said...

Love the pattern,

I will help as much as possible.

 
On September 30, 2010 at 1:50 PM , Christie Cottage said...

CUte bowls.

I am already stretched pretty thin. Sorry I can not be of assistance :-)

But I am a fairly regular commenting party :-)

<><

 
On September 30, 2010 at 8:34 PM , Colleen said...

I'd be willing to help with the Wed featured artist. Although I'd love to do the Friday finds, not sure I have the time to devote to that just yet.

 
On September 30, 2010 at 8:49 PM , Colleen said...

I would be willing to help with the Wednesday Featured Artist. Although Friday Finds would be fun to do, I do not think I have that time right now.