Helping Hand Ring by PotatoFace

We have an official CAST Blog Team, but I would like to encourage other CAST members to submit relevant articles to our blog. Contributing to our blog will give you a link to your shop which helps with your Search Engine Optimization and promoting your business. It also helps drive more traffic to our team blog and helps us promote each other.

Please keep in mind:

 It doesn't need to be a theological dissertation or in-depth business post. We take recipes, business success ideas, tutorials, how-to's and more.
* Because our team is large and diverse, articles must not be political or "judgmentally" denominational in nature.
* Copyright laws must be obeyed.
* Pictures are always good!

If you have an idea for an article, please contact me for pre-approval.

Sue at SueRunyonDesigns


Also:


If you know of any CAST team noteworthy event such as team members who have gotten a chance to meet in person, someone who opened a brick and mortar store, gallery openings for team members, etc. please let me know. I'd love to announce them on our blog!


And:


Occasionally we need to fill spots on our blog team. If you are interested let me know.


Thanks!

Sue

Comments (6)

On May 18, 2010 at 10:18 AM , Christie Cottage said...

Just posting a comment so you'll know I stopped by for a read!

Have a blessed day!
<><

 
On May 18, 2010 at 11:02 AM , MYSAVIOR said...

If I ever feel that I have something of value to write about I will definitely contribute but I can always do a recipe.

♥♥♥

 
On May 18, 2010 at 2:38 PM , Julie Riisnaes said...

Thanks so much for the opportunity - I'll bear it in mind!

 
On May 18, 2010 at 6:16 PM , sweetybird09 said...

I will be on the look out for some of the people you are asking about and if I have a noteworthy blog I will tell you.

 
On May 19, 2010 at 12:47 PM , J Honda said...

Sue - my saviour lol!!! I love you!
Sue writes: "If I ever feel that I have something of value to write about I will definitely contribute but I can always do a recipe."

Sue - feeling that I have something or nothing of value has NEVER stopped me from writing! lol! I never feel that I have anything of value to contribute...hasn't stopped me yet;) Praise Him!!! :D

 
On May 26, 2010 at 3:41 PM , Jan said...

Thanks Sue! I don't have an article yet...but if I have something to share, I will definitely contact you. BYW, I really appreciate all you do for our CAST team.