Well, I didn't really have anything to post today, but after the events of this week I decided to do a "castteam" search on Etsy using the word "cheer" and these are some items that came up.  I thought they might make you smile.


Bubble Gum Happiness Eco Friendly Quilt by whimsiedots

Spring Blossoms earrings by lemonadesun

NB-03 Months - Very Rare Classic Shells - Cheerful Yellow Flapper Beanie by RubiesNRoses

Four Vintage Stoneware Mugs Colorful Flower Theme by Lenox Temper Ware by sweetrice

Pink and Black Stripes Card - Just Because by silvercloud07


"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."
John 14:26-28
 

Comments (12)

On May 20, 2010 at 8:38 AM , pfd said...

Sue, great idea! All the cheerful items made me smile and that is the perfect verse for the week. We need to focus on Christ, accept the peace that He gives us, pray and trust. This is a wonderful way to start my day. Thanks!

 
On May 20, 2010 at 9:01 AM , Alesha said...

really great post! all those things made me smile too!

thanks for the reminder,
Alesha

 
On May 20, 2010 at 9:32 AM , Katie said...

Thanks Sue! You brought some cheer into my house on this gloomy stormy day. Cute items CAST-ers!

 
On May 20, 2010 at 10:04 AM , Art and Sew Forth said...

God does love a cheerful heart!

 
On May 20, 2010 at 10:07 AM , Aloquin said...

Beautiful post... so on time! :)

 
On May 20, 2010 at 10:08 AM , MYSAVIOR said...

I love the cheerup - particularly that beautiful baby - always makes me smile.

♥♥♥

 
On May 20, 2010 at 10:40 AM , sweetybird09 said...

Sue that was such a great idea, all the items were so happy and cheerful...what you tried to achieve worked...thanks!

 
On May 20, 2010 at 10:46 AM , Julie Riisnaes said...

Lovely items and verse - brought a smile, thank you!

 
On May 20, 2010 at 11:18 AM , Lizzi said...

Great idea :-) I had to smile at those. Especially liked the happy earrings lol

 
On May 20, 2010 at 11:25 AM , Melody said...

Awww...thanks Sue for choosing my earrings to help bring cheer to people! What a compliment. I loved all the other happy little pics too. We have such a talented team, don't we?

Blessings on everyone today. Let's all find our hope in Jesus. That makes us cheerful :)

 
On May 20, 2010 at 1:28 PM , sammysgrammy said...

beautiful post Sue. His word is the joy and rejoicing of my heart

 
On May 20, 2010 at 3:52 PM , Merry's Musings said...

You really chose some lovely items...and it worked! I am smiling big. Thanks!