This is the second batch of New Member Welcomes for April--the last 24 out of 51. We are so glad to have you all on the team!

NOTE: When a shop is on Vacation Mode there will be a blank spot in the list, but come back to see who that is later.



























Members, we invite you to come join us on the current CAST team forum thread on Etsy. You can find the link in the side column of this blog. Please come by often, introduce yourself and get to know us. We are a friendly and welcoming group.

If you have requested membership, or even if you have already been approved, and do not show up on this list, you will probably be in the next batch of new members. It takes a while to review all shops and to submit them to Etsy to add to our member list. If you are not in the batch next month contact Bonnie. Thanks and sorry for the delay.

Comments (5)

On April 18, 2010 at 2:41 AM , pfd said...

Welcome all new CASTers! Oh my goodness, we are growing by leaps and bounds! God is good and I pray each of you blessed by being a part of our team!

 
On April 18, 2010 at 10:04 AM , Sue Runyon said...

Welcome all the new members. So happy to have you on the team!

 
On April 19, 2010 at 5:20 PM , Jan said...

Thank you CAST team for your encouragement and support. I am really looking forward to being a part of this team.
THANKS!

 
On April 20, 2010 at 2:37 AM , Melanie said...

My name is Melanie and I am so happy to be apart of this team! I am so excited about joining! Thank you so much for makig me feel so welcomed!

 
On April 20, 2010 at 2:37 AM , Melanie said...

My name is Melanie and I am so happy to be apart of this team! I am so excited about joining! Thank you so much for makig me feel so welcomed!