Recently four of our CAST team members got the opportunity to meet face to face in Florida. Hank of UdaMan, who is married to Catherine (aka Daffy) of abbasgirl and SweetHeartStudio, made plans to visit Anastasia of mattscrafywife and BreathofDawnStudio while they were vacationing in Florida. What they didn't tell Anastasia (aka Matts) was that they were meeting up with Leah of MaticStudio and sugarfoots and bringing her along as a surprise.


Daffy and Hank / Daffy, Hank, Leah


Leah, Daffy, Anastasia

And, of course, because they are all very distinguished individuals, there was absolutely no silliness going on whatsoever . . .





I believe we can assume that a good time was had by all.

If you get the opportunity to meet face to face with another CAST team member, take pictures and let me know!

"A friend loves at all times,
And a brother is born for adversity."
Proverbs 17:17
Sue
SueRunyonDesigns

Comments (11)

On March 6, 2010 at 9:49 AM , TC Cunningham said...

Lol, this post really brought a smile to my face. How fun to get to meet. I hope I get to meet some of you one day.

 
On March 6, 2010 at 10:11 AM , Sue Runyon said...

Looks like everyone had a lot of fun. So glad you got to meet.

 
On March 6, 2010 at 11:46 AM , My 7th Heaven said...

Oh it was SUCH fun!!! I was soooo blessed by the visit, and the surprise of meeting Leah in person (She IS my kindred!) Daffy and Hank are amazing, loving (as you all know) and a lot of fun! Great to see pics of our visit on our team blog :)

Anastasia

 
On March 6, 2010 at 11:52 AM , Princess Daffy said...

OH! I smile and laugh seeing these pics as though this all happened just yesterday!

We DID have such a fun time, and my only regret is that it couldn't last longer, but we hope to visit again one day :o)

And one more thing...silliness most certainly DID abound (the Viking is MINE), and I do believe it is the secret to a young heart :o)

Thanks Sue, this was a fun revisit.

xoxo, Daff

 
On March 6, 2010 at 12:05 PM , Vicki said...

So happy for you all that you got to meet and get to know each other better and have such fun together! Laughter is good for the soul.

 
On March 6, 2010 at 12:48 PM , Julie Riisnaes said...

Great to see you all enjoying yourselves together - in person not just in words on a screen!

Love Julie
Silk N Style

 
On March 6, 2010 at 1:58 PM , GracedLace said...

OK, that is just the coolest thing! I'm so glad that you all had a chance to meet. I recognize a couple of the names in your group, so I almost feel like I was part of it in just reading this entry. Thanks for sharing!

 
On March 6, 2010 at 11:31 PM , pfd said...

great pics and so much fun! Thanks for sharing!

 
On March 7, 2010 at 12:21 AM , button said...

It's so wonderful to see your sweet faces! What fun you had!
:o) button

 
On March 7, 2010 at 2:28 AM , cksilver said...

I loved seeing your reunion pictures again. Thanks for sharing, Sue! :)

 
On March 8, 2010 at 12:14 AM , Kathleen said...

ROFLOL! love this! glad you all got together =)