Hello! I'd like to introduce myself to those of you who don't know me. My name is Amanda Stephan (aka homemomma), I've been a part of Etsy since May, 2008, and I'm a fellow member of the CAST team. You probably haven't seen many posts from me in a while as I've been busy writing and finalizing my first Christian Romance novel, The Price of Trust.


I've always been a creative person, but writing has been something that I'm passionate about. It's such a wonderful feeling when you write what's in your heart and share it with someone, and they tell you that they couldn't put it down until they had read the whole thing. That's one of the biggest compliments a writer could receive.

Here's a brief synopsis of my novel ~

Carly Richards is on the run. For the last two years, she's skipped from town to town, ducking her dangerous and well-informed ex-fiance every few weeks, never settling anywhere for long. With the death of her parents, Carly's vulnerability made her trust a man with an attractive facade, now that same man tracked her across the country, always nipping at her heels, preventing her from reaching out to anyone other than her God.

If you'd like a sneak preview, you can find it at my blog, http://authoramandastephan.blogspot.com You'll also find purchasing details and other notes of interest. You can also find me here on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/thepriceoftrust
and follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/amandastephan

I'd like to thank Sue Runyon for this opportunity ~ I appreciate your kindness!
Have a glorious day!

Amanda

A Note from Sue: Quick! You can get AUTOGRAPHED copies of The Price of Trust from Amanda. Check out her Blog.

.

Comments (11)

On March 4, 2010 at 10:12 AM , button said...

Congratulations! Your novel sounds wonderful! Off to check out your blog! Wishing you much success. :o) button

 
On March 4, 2010 at 10:24 AM , Julie Riisnaes said...

Well done Amanda! I love romantic suspense!

Julie
Silk N Style

 
On March 4, 2010 at 11:03 AM , My 7th Heaven said...

Congratulations, how exciting! May God bless the sales of this book and bless all who read it!

Anastasia

 
On March 4, 2010 at 12:36 PM , Princess Daffy said...

CONGRATULATIONS AMANDA!!!

I am thrilled for you :o)

All of your hard work and prayer has been rewarded by our loving Lord!

God bless you sweetie, and keep up the good work in His holy name.

xoxox, Daffy

 
On March 4, 2010 at 12:53 PM , Donna said...

Congratulations, Amanda!!!
How exciting!!! :)
Looking forward to reading it!!!

 
On March 4, 2010 at 12:54 PM , Ingrid Ames said...

Wow!! That is so awesome! Congratulations!

 
On March 4, 2010 at 1:12 PM , sammysgrammy said...

You sure are a busy girl, Amanda. We are very proud of you.

 
On March 4, 2010 at 5:01 PM , Deb (Two Cheeky Monkeys) said...

Congratulations! Look forward to seeing your book on our Australian shelves. :)

 
On March 4, 2010 at 5:16 PM , Kathleen said...

Sounds like a great book! Congrats on being published =) Nice to get to know you better.

 
On March 4, 2010 at 9:12 PM , pfd said...

Congrats Amanda... what a wonderful accomplishment. Having worked with a self published author, I can appreciate the work and excitement of what you are going through! God bless and I too pray He will bless the work of your hands!

 
On March 5, 2010 at 4:35 PM , GracedLace said...

How awesome is this!!! Congratulations to you. The book sounds like what I'd like to take with me on a vacation (I otherwise don't get much reading done).