You've all seen it. It's that "Uh Oh" page on Etsy. A shop has been deleted or there is a broken link so you get to see this sad little page.


Our CAST team is growing by leaps and bounds and our Members List needs some TLC. We have a lot of those "Uh oh" pages turning up on our long, long list. If you could volunteer a little of your time to click links and note down the "Uh oh" shops, it would be greatly appreciated. Then we can ask Etsy to tidy up our list.

If you could help do part of the list convo me for more information.

Thanks, Sue

Comments (5)

On February 9, 2010 at 2:31 PM , Sue Runyon said...

Thanks! I have all the volunteers I need. I appreciate it.

Sue

 
On February 9, 2010 at 4:05 PM , Christie Cottage said...

That's great! Glad everyone volunteered!

Have a great day!


http://christiecottage.blogspot.com
teammate

 
On February 9, 2010 at 11:35 PM , Kathleen said...

Wow - and I was going to convo you but I thought I would post first. What a great team we have! If you need more help, let me know =)

 
On February 10, 2010 at 12:30 AM , SoSaje said...

Sue - glad you got some helpers! Please count me as a back-up if needed ... I'm very good at clicking links! :-)

 
On February 10, 2010 at 12:47 PM , Sue Runyon said...

Thanks so much, volunteers. There were 65 links that were deleted shops or broken links that you all helped clean up. I appreciate it!

Sue